I am always a Nokia lover, do you think the new N97 will beat Iphone ... General Smartphones forum

john123lewis no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Nokia N97 v/s Blackberry storm v/s iPhone

Advertisement

I am always a Nokia lover, do you think the new N97 will beat Iphone and Black berry storm?

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Well... I did get to play with all 3 of them.. BB is always BB.. And if you are into BBM then definitely is a good choice.. You know BB is the popular business choice phone.. So thats something to keep in mind.
    The iphone.. Well... In my opinion is a nice looking phone.. Very entertaining.. But... Its just have to many issues that I dont like.. A bit to may of them for my taste... I would say is more or a kids phone than anything else.
    Now as for the N97... Is also a solid phone... Still have a bug or two that will be worked out with software updates but good little phone. I went with the N97 just cause it was my personal best... I guess is just a matter of opinion and needs what makes the final choice when shopping for a phone, right?
    Mozilla/5.0 (SymbianOS/9.4; Series60/5.0 NokiaN97-3/12.2.024; Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1; en-us) AppleWebKit/525 (KHTML, like Gecko) BrowserNG7.1.12344

john123lewis no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Nokia N97 v/s Blackberry storm v/s iPhone

Yes, you are right Thanks a lot for valuable info...thanks

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    No prob. What phone did you end uo getting?