Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by krosli Maybe RIM should have an advisory board or panel with people ... General Smartphones forum

visionthing no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME

Question

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by krosli View Post
    Maybe RIM should have an advisory board or panel with people from Pinstack to let them know what is good and what they need to improve on. That will be a swell idea.

I too found myself trying out the iPhone 3GS cos I traded my 9000. Eventhough the apps are really cool and what not, I still don't dig the iPhone. Battery life sucks and you can't use any kind of charger. My battery will drain within one day. I rather have an iPod touch as my MP3 player and still have the Blackberry for a day to day cellphone. Berry trumps iPhone for me anyday.
    What is the keyboard like on the Bold2? I went to look at the phone yesterday, but they did not had a real one for demo. I have an 8900 which I love, but always looking to upgrade. They had another bb with trackpad and I must say, I love the trackpad.
    So my only concern is the Bold2 vs 8900 keyboard.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    If that your only concern is the keyboard, go and get it. You will love the 9700 keyboard, in 10 minutes of use I was typing as fast on it as my 9000. Don't let the size fool you, very fine keyboard. Where your 8900 has movement in the whole keyboard, the 9700 is solid.

PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    Thanks

PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    I know what I really want, FOUR convenience keys. One for Vlingo, One camera, One for video camera (and if I decide I like the Reqall app) one for Reqall.

cb4studabaker no está en línea Stack level 3
    Only thing I want to see from bb is a better camera better video camera quality better sound system in the audio area n more memory then wat bb get I want like iphones memory where I can fit like 50 apps no problem on the phone n the phone will still work quick, not cluncky cause there's barely any room available n I want a good youtube app tat works cause the ones I used sucks n I want real fast bluetooth to n I want better games for bb cause iphone gots world of war craft n a first person shooter to play online to wats bb got street fighter n some other good games but there not anywhere as good as iphone games n I want them to better internet to n I think tats it i just want them to add tat to the nxt 010 phones n I think the phones will b real good

cb4studabaker no está en línea Stack level 3
    N also I think bb phones don't work good when there's not a lot of mb n I mean a lot of apps cause my phone works nearly perfect no trouble at all I got like 25 mb free though but I'm happy with tat cause I think most bb apps suck but I still got good ones though i think the more room available the better the phone runs tats just a tip to the bb peeps out there cause before when I first got a bb I always got hour glass n freezes an I had a lot of apps then I started deleting apps n it worked better n better now it works almost flawlessy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12