Can i install my pictures to my media card from my phone? Sounds so siimple ... General Smartphones forum

vinnyjr no está en línea Stack level 2

media card pearl 8120

Advertisement

Can i install my pictures to my media card from my phone? Sounds so siimple but I have seen options like "move" and soomething else I just can't remember right now.

Thanks

graciliano no está en línea Stack level 2
    Camera > Options > Store Pictures: On Media Card | Folder: /Media Card/BlackBerry/pictures/

You may also: Media > Pictures (highlight a picture and then) Options > Move.

vinnyjr no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thanks for the imfo gracilian. Works great. The more I use this phone the more I realize I will own nothing but a BB. I have had every phone imaginable, this is my first BB. I also have this phone used as a motem for emergency or whatever. The speed isn't bad. I have a super fast comcast connection and I'm use to blazing speeds but the phone isn't bad, I was very suprised with the result.
    Thanks again,
    Vinny

graciliano no está en línea Stack level 2
    You are welcome. The 8120 is a nice phone. Just keep in mind it does not have a lot of memory for applications. But you can certainly carry a lot in a media card.