Is there any tool that lets you see how long a phone has been in ... General Smartphones forum

dr caqui no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    241c35c6

Look up by IMEI

Advertisement

Is there any tool that lets you see how long a phone has been in use by IMEI#? Two reasons I would like to do this is I just recived a replacement phone and I'm just curious to see if it was ever in use before. Also I want to buy a used phone. The gentelman says its been is use for 2-3 weeks but seems kinda fishy.

Thank you

crsnowdy no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31D5B244
    AS FAR AS AN "IMEI TOOL", PROBABLY NOT, BUT NOT SURE. YOUR CARRIER WOULD HAVE THAT INFO BUT WOULDNT SHARE IT UNLESS IT WAS LINKED TO YOUR OWN ACCOUNT ANYWAY. I CAN SAY THAT AS FAR AS A REPLACEMENT PHONE, IT IS PROBABLY A REFURBISHED PHONE. ANY WARRANTY OR INSURANCE REPLACEMENT WILL BE A REFURB 99% OF THE TIME.

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Your carrier should have told you if it was a refurb or not, when you were doing the exchange over the phone, or if you went to an exchange center they should have told you.

And if your ever going to buy a phone, search google for the Pin number or what ever you get, sometimes people post it on sites like this, and there may be a date stamp
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>