wut?

Advertisement

plus they have a yahoo.com email addy
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

Cano no está en línea Stack level 3

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Money2g View Post
    Well I emailed the company to ask them, and this is what I asked in the email:

"Hey I am interested in buying a cell phone from your website, but I've never heard of your website and your prices are very cheap which makes me unsure of the legitimacy of your website. I was just wondering where the product will be shipped from if I do order one.

Thanks"

and this is the reply I got back, do any of you think this is a good enough reply or something:

"Hello,

We are new Wholesales Company,we sell our product at wholesales price.

We ship out all product from our store at United Kingdom.

Let us know if you will be doing business with us.

Regards"
    Ok truthfully, I would say NO! Do not go with this company it sounds like a known scam. Anything from Nigeria or United Kingdom, etc as stated on the Craigslist site is a known scam. If it is not a scam, then they are one of the 5% of sellers that are legit.... Also anything involving money orders, Western Union, unknown shipping companies picking up products etc. Here is the link = http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams

Check out the section called Examples of Scams. It is number 3 in that section. Stating that the United Kingdom is notorious for pulling internet scams.

Truthfully I always pay the extra money knowing i will get the authentic product without the hassle and headache. Sometimes a few extra bucks is worth the piece of mind...

Cano no está en línea Stack level 3
    When i buy electronics i go to Bestbuy and purchase an insurance policy for 3 years, and a place i know i can go and return (conveniently). If i go purchase online, i would have to trust Amazon a 100% because of my personal experiences with the company and once a dilema arises they handle it right there and then. Ebay also handles situations fairly well when it comes to scams, etc. When using ur paypal acount with them, the pretty much guaruntee a resolution to your advantage (as the buyer).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12