Hi, I wanted to know about this error I get when Im on my bb ... General Smartphones forum

fxyb no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Really??

Java?

Advertisement

Hi, I wanted to know about this error I get when Im on my bb 8320 I can go to a site and when I either go to sign in on some site it tells me that I need Java enabled so I go to options and enable it then go back to the site and hit the submit button nothing happens it wont select it. So I was wondering what could I be doing thats wrong? My browser is set to Internet exploer so what could it be??

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Once the java is enabled you need to refresh the page you are on, click the menu key and select refresh or just click the letter "J" and also to avoid that open your browser, go to options,browser configuration, look for Browser identifacion and change that to Blackberry
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

dgburns no está en línea Stack level 3
    You can enable the "prompt to enable Javascript" and otherwise have it turned off. Then a site that need it will prompt and away you go. And I agree with the other reply, set you browser to I'd as BlackBerry unless a site that you absolutely can't live without requires id set to IE. Me, I avoid sites that require a browser id change OR javascript as js REALLY slows a BlackBerry to a crawl.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~