Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I have been visiting PS via my blackberry and can't help to notice that it ... General Smartphones forum

BoSoxFan82 no está en línea Stack level 4

Is it just me?

Advertisement

I have been visiting PS via my blackberry and can't help to notice that it seems like less people are posting. It used to be that there could be 3 pages to flip through in a days worth of posts and now it seems so much less. Any one else feel the same?

camshafter no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask
    yes i have noticed that as well..sad

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    been that way for some time now
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Sad to admit but true. We lost the weekly cast and before that once people went venturing into other smartphones out there they either went to forums that dealt mainly with their devices and/or didn't like the way the site looked and other reasons why they stopped posting. I love the people here but sadly once people left a certain platform all hell broke loose . But I still enjoy coming here to hang out
    Last edited by raton; 07-24-2010 at 11:22 PM.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

Definately stinks. You rarely se an themes anymore and there was all kinds of fun forums to read after a days work. Hopefully we will see it "BOOM" again.
    ~Via Motorola Droid X~

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I think once bb releases a truly worthy opponent to all these smartphones I think only then will people go back to the way they were back in the day. I loved making themes but it was truly sad the day I stopped because not only did I stop making themes that day but also stopped using bb's as a whole
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    BoSox, there are still a few places that put up themes regularly like the one in my signature
    Sadly Blackberry has lost a lot of good people to other platforms, hopefully with devices like the 9800
    Coming, the tables may turn back, we will see
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5
    you not the only one, its been quiet for some time now... hopefully new phones & os will bring ppl bak--- lets hope!
    Phone: T-Mo S4- Stock-Rooted

[Former]
    Device: T-Mobile S3
    Device: HTC Amaze 4G
    Device: HTC Vision (T-Mobile G2)
    Device: BlackBerry (9700, 8900,8320,8120,8100)

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    One great contributor to the forum was Cherri with the weekly news and updates, but unfortunately due to her predicaments that discussion has fallen away. Maybe one day she'll take up the baton once again.
    To compound it all the format of Pinstack now leaves a lot to be desired - before we could go directly to a thread from the home page and post. Now it's a few clicks further away. The premium members have also been left behind. No home page entry. It's sad.
    ... And no one listens. The results are there for all of us to see.
    It's going to take more than a new smartphone to put the spark back on Pinstack.
    ... And, the big guys, are you reading this? Are you listening?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    We hear you guys and agree on a lot of points.

As you said, delf, Cherri has her hands full right now, but a couple of us are talking about reviving the PS Cast.

We are working with the new owners to see what we can do to make PinStack more user-friendly, especially for you folks who so generously support it with your premium memberships!

I think we have a TON of expertise here now that people have switched to these different platforms, and we're counting on you guys to help bring this great site back to the forefront by stepping up to impart your newfound knowledge and bring more people from those other platforms over here!

Thanks for the great feedback!

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ^^^I'm glad to hear it Rog. I hope it all comes about soon.

Okay, we're definitely going to work on the mobile app, but what would you like to see change with the desktop app?

Personally I don't use the mobile reader, instead I view pinstack via my blackberry for the majority of the time. I have to say that some of the changes are great such as the notifications....it allows us to keep up with the threads that we have been interested in. I rarely use my computer to view pinstack unless I need to. A few things I have noticed and I'm not sure if they have been brought to your attention is (1) I cannot view the first page of any thread via blackberry unless there is only 1 page. For some reason I cannot click on the "1". (2) if there are any links in threads such as someone putting a link that would send someone to another thread in pinstack to answer a question, it takes me only to the forums and not to the threads themselves. I joined about a year and a half ago and its just sad to see that there were 30-50 threads being posted on daily and now there is 3-8 if we are lucky....also what are the benefits of being a premium member and what are the prices? I would love to help out if money is an issue as far as being a premium member but I have to believe that there is some benefit worth the price along with pinstack being back to the website that taught me all I need to know about my blackberries and are still there for me in need as I wander over to the apple side(still keeping my 9700 ) ....I visit this website multiple times a day....don't want to see it crumble

Thanks for the input! I'm passing it along.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Here we go Rog ....
    Firstly, the layout / UI on the PC is great. That said, my queries:
    But remember when we had access to threads immediately ? On the home page ? Sort of centre stage ?
    Also Pinstackers Premium Members site access and latest posts (for those who are members) ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast