Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Well there Terio. You've got all the answers you ever needed. After all that I'm ... General Smartphones forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Advertisement

Well there Terio. You've got all the answers you ever needed.
    After all that I'm going back to a BB. At least I'll have something nobody wants...
    BHP, I can't agree about the Porsche and the Audi. It's like comparing my Veyron to my Range Rover.
    I prefer the Honda Accord.
    That works forever and I save a bundle of cash... like a BB.
    Last edited by Delfim; 08-29-2011 at 06:05 AM.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    I would have chimed in on this had I been paying attention, but alas its been a strange week, and I just got a bit lazy.
    while I don't agree that iOS is better, I think that (from reading your posts) you may want to stay where you are. You're comfortable with iOS and the iPhone. You know the device and can use it easily, and THAT makes all the difference, and I believe makes any debate over the two moot.

That being said, its no secret I feel Android is better, but that is an opinion. It suits me and my style, my needs,likes, and dislikes. I have two Android devices, and I'm willing to see that while they may have flaws, they work for me.

I don't have the issue with ads because I'm rooted, I just block them. When I wasn't, I really never was concerned. I did accident ly hit one or two, but the back button was my friend. If I bought an AP over a free one it was only because I wanted to support the developer or get added functionality.

I didn't like iTunes, seemed like it was always getting updated and it always (for me) screwed up my music. I actually had to call support to get my music to transfer to my phone, it just decided one day that I no longer owned the tracks and apps. It never did work 100% after that. With Android I haven't that issue, everything is backed up on my SD and to dropbox, as well I simply copy my SD once a month to a PC. I've only needed a backup once, and it was my fault.

In the end, pick what you feel will benefit you. I could go on and on countering our iPhone Stackers, but they're smart and will counter back. After 100 posts we'd still be debating, but not helping. :-)

Good luck with either.

That being said, its no secret I feel Android is better, but that is an opinion. It suits me and my style, my needs,likes, and dislikes. I have two Android devices, and I'm willing to see that while they may have flaws, they work for me. . . . (snip) . . . .In the end, pick what you feel will benefit you. I could go on and on countering our iPhone Stackers, but they're smart and will counter back. After 100 posts we'd still be debating, but not helping. :-)
    And that's the bottom line. We are all different in styles and needs, as are smartphones; the one that fits you best is the one that is best for you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12