I'm thinking of getting the HTC Touch pro 2. I'm just tired of bb my ... General Smartphones forum

Lennox815 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20A71800

I think i need a break from BB

Advertisement

I'm thinking of getting the HTC Touch pro 2. I'm just tired of bb my 1st bb was a nextel 7520 and I have had a bb every since. So I just wanna know more about windows mobile and the touch pro 2 thanks.
    BlackBerry8320/4.5.0.153 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

adils no está en línea Stack level 3
    BTW I find it hard to leave BB phones. Feel as have addicted to them lol I suppose you need to keep a BB with you even when you go for windows mobile, who knows when you get fedup and plan to revert to BBs.
    Anyways best of lucks
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.199 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/125

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Nothing wrong with trying new devices. It's all about personal preference. Best of luck with whatever you choose.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    There is a lot of information on www.htc.com, www.phonescoop.com and www.windowsmobile.com

It looks to be a really nice phone. I'm also making the switch when I find out when I can upgrade and at the right price.
    BlackBerry8120/4.5.0.162 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    The TouchPro 2 looks to be amazing device. Microsoft has been talking for months about the upcoming WinMo 6.5 and the new features it will bring. They're vowing to get back heavily into the mobile market and be a serious competitor to RIM and Apple, so we could be seeing a lot coming from them on that aspect. Especially with the DevCamp they've got setup. If you're really trying to branch out, consider playing around with an Android device too. That platform is really going to produce big things in the next year and we're going to see much better handsets coming for a lot less money.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

eyecon82 no está en línea Stack level 3
    good luck...you will probably end up coming back

paulypaul no está en línea Stack level 3
    they always come back

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I'll see you around. How dare you get a nonbb phone? Shame on you! You sir make my tummy ill
    Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.13216/554; U; en) Presto/2.2.0

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    So have you made a decision yet?
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

joek71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    319CCF42
    If you are with sprint and willing to wait till Nov, the G2 is coming to Sprint. Or get yourself a Pre thats a solid phone, and it also depends what your personal or business life style is.
    TRUST NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lennox815 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20A71800
    I'm with t mobile. But I think I'm going to get the touch pro 2. My wife is getting the my touch so I will be able to play with both platforms and see what I like.
    BlackBerry8320/4.5.0.153 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100