Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

well I would take blackberry. I had several smartphones and this ones are the best.. ... General Smartphones forum

sydney no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

well I would take blackberry. I had several smartphones and this ones are the best.. at least for me.

Djmarbll no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    219C9716
    The Blackberry Bold.

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    well... i have a bold, and i dished out $800 for it... and it was worth it for me... id definitely recommend the bb bold...
    i see RED...

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I've had almost every make of smartphone, including close to 20 Berries, and I must agree this Bold is phenominal.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    I will say that I loved everything about the Bold but the size of it. Coming from using a Curve it was hard for me to adjust back to a larger phone. Been back on a Curve now for a few months and I will have to admit I do miss how fast the phone processed things and the resolution of the screen. Myself, I'm currently in the works on getting either the 8900 or a Storm on T-mobile network.

JCG3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    everyone has their own opinion about phones.... i love my 8900... could not be happier... but when the next generation comes out i will be drooling over them as well. go try the ones suggested out for a week.... the stores have demo phones sometimes... if i were you i would be looking at who is rising up from the rest in this time of failing (nokia vs BB). i bet you money they are more than likely the stronger companies. and dont over pay for the stuff you need (verizon and AT&T over price everything in my option) .... i wouldnt give up on the wifi thing... i bet you there is alot of "noise" where live and i bet if you did some research you could get it up and running perfectly... explore all your options before you settle..... you may regret it later.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123