Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I will be switching from T-Mobile when my contract is up next year or sooner ... General Smartphones forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

I will be switching from T-Mobile when my contract is up next year or sooner (if my bill continues to be over $100 per month).

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    from gsm to cdma....you will be much happier staying with gsm...go to atnt and get the tuch pro...i believe its called fuze....its a diamond but with the sildeout keyboard....i have the diamond and a bb and love the features of diamond as far as 6.1 and watching and streaminig movies tv and vid for free..you may want to lok into that....atnt isnt def not going anywhere and sprint...well...numbers speak for themselvs...atnt gained a million and sprint lost a few hundred thousand customers...the fuze(if the names right) is 6.1 and has expandable mem with 3.2 mp cam and vid..a screen that incredible and if your used to wm device..its awesome..
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

E..how long have you been with tmo?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Does AT&T have unlimited data and messaging all in one plan? And is the Fuze really a good phone, even though it's not what I want?

that i dont know...it would def be on there site if you do a mock up purchase.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

I have been a T-Mo customer since June 2003.

i have also been with tmo since 2003... when i became manager of a tmo...your just now getting to where they will pretty much do anything for you..let me ask you this...why would you want to leave and....how often do you call CS or have an issue with your phone?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Just checked and got the following:
    $39.99 for 450 minutes, or $59.99 for 900 minutes
    Personal Bundle is $50 (unlimited data and SMS)
    Insurance is $4.99
    Early nights and weekends are $8.99
    Roadside assistance is $2.99
    Mobile Backup is $1.99

On Sprint, I could get the Everything Messaging for $49.99 (450 minutes) or $69.99 (900 minutes). That includes unlimited text, MMS, and video. Data and email are extra. Or, I could get the Everything Data for $69.99 (450 minutes) or $89.99 (900 minutes). Includes unlimited data, email, and messaging.

Both plans include nights starting at 7 PM, no roaming charges, and nationwide calling. These also include Sprint Music Store, Sprint TV, etc. I don't see these features coming to a GSM carrier anytime soon.
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 03-06-2009 at 03:13 AM.

And when is a GSM carrier going to get a device I really want??

great research.....are you more weary about a good company or a good phone with a compnay who obviously has some issues to lose that many customers?.....i hear ya on the gsm phone thing but Palm had to take a few steps back and take a look at there competiton and see what they were doing before they released a new device and the htc hd..is a CRAZY device..but only if your ok with not having any cs but ok with staying with tmo....i believe it gsm compatable. Im only trying to stear you away from a falling company and to stick with a growing one. please dont take this personal or as me telling you what to do. I work for a cell phone company and i port on average 12 or so sprint numbers a month by myself not to mention what my co-workers do. I just want to make sure you do what your heart feels and what you REALLY want opposed to what you think you want. so please dont take it negative.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Thanks for the help. I'll make a decision sometime between now and when my contract expires.

To answer one of your other questions...

1) Although T-Mobile's maps say I should be getting great coverage, I only get 2-3 out of 5 bars at my house and almost everywhere I go (Houston and Missouri City, TX). Which used to be much better before last September. I even have the WiFi service and that doesn't help.

2) Most of my calls go straight to voice mail without my phone even ringing. I've had dropped calls in areas I normally didn't last year. I even had a few calls where, when I thought it went through, I couldn't hear the person I was calling.

your welcome. hope i helped. part of my job is to stay on top of other carriers and advise people on phones and there expectations...
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

banglaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2569B255
    Has anybody thought of Samsung Omnia- it's got a great camera, touch screen, everything except push email, because runs winmo 6.1 but you can setup enterprise email pushed by MS push system. You can also use emoze for one email account. It's great push system. One account free. For additional accounts need to pay annual fee (not much)
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

That a pda?

Macinshak no está en línea Stack level 2
    not a touch fan, but the bb 8900 is a great small phone. awesome new curve with a good amount of app memory. and also looks like the storm is getting better as well. heck get em all!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast