I have an unlocked BB STorm 9530 (unlocked for T-mobile) and i want to get ... General Smartphones forum

jnthnlacroix no está en línea Stack level 1

How Do i get BBM to work on my unlocked BB Storm

Advertisement

I have an unlocked BB STorm 9530 (unlocked for T-mobile) and i want to get my BBM to work. I have installed all the service books to get the tzones and MMS/SMS to work but the BBM doesnt seem to be working. I tried sending a PIN request to a friend and he keeps telling me that he did not get it. Also on my BBM, on the page where my PIN is supposed to show, it says "null" but when i go to my settings i have the regular PIN number.Can someone pz help me get the BBM to work? WHat do i have to do?

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Try going to the T-Mobile BIS page, enter your PIN in the settings there, and press send service books. Maybe that would work.

BTW you do have a data plan right?

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Do you have FULL data? I mean are you able to enable the browser on your storm. Mine was unlocked and I had phone, sms text and mms capabilities, but no browser. There are several things you must do to get the browser enabled via desk top manager.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I'm on ATT by the way.

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    Do you have FULL data? I mean are you able to enable the browser on your storm. Mine was unlocked and I had phone, sms text and mms capabilities, but no browser. There are several things you must do to get the browser enabled via desk top manager.

And Glenn enjoyed every minute of making that browser work! Lol