I would like to know how to add a picture to a new thread that ... General Smartphones forum

visionthing no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME

How do you add a picture to a thread?

Advertisement

I would like to know how to add a picture to a new thread that I create?

Thanks in advance.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    You have to either upload it as an attachment or my best suggestion is to have it hosted on photobucket or one of those sites then get the direct link and then load it onto the thread
    Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.13216/554; U; en) Presto/2.2.0

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by visionthing View Post
    I would like to know how to add a picture to a new thread that I create?

Thanks in advance.
    Vision, if you go to your profile (point to "My Tools" and click on "view my profile" from the drop-down) and, in the right column you'll see "Album" - click on "my albums" and in there there are instruction for uploading a picture. Upload the picture you want to post. Then click on the picture to expand it and copy the picture URL. When you're making your post, click on the "insert image" icon at the top of the post (the picture with the little mountain in it) and paste the picture URL in the box that opens and then click OK and submit your post. Got it?
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

iamgoofy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    210ca18d
    Thanks very much for this info!
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.167 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Vision, if you go to your profile (point to "My Tools" and click on "view my profile" from the drop-down) and, in the right column you'll see "Album" - click on "my albums" and in there there are instruction for uploading a picture. Upload the picture you want to post. Then click on the picture to expand it and copy the picture URL. When you're making your post, click on the "insert image" icon at the top of the post (the picture with the little mountain in it) and paste the picture URL in the box that opens and then click OK and submit your post. Got it?
    Not to knock anyone else before this or anyone who answers after, but this was some damn good advice and well put

Thanks again jblackfish!

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Good! Hope it helps. Someone a while back helped me figure out how to post a picture. Now you can pass it on to another user when they ask. That's what Pinstack is all about. Helping users. Enjoy the stacks!
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.160 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106

PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    THANKS !!!! Got my pics posted.
    Last edited by visionthing; 08-24-2009 at 12:27 AM.

PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Good! Hope it helps. Someone a while back helped me figure out how to post a picture. Now you can pass it on to another user when they ask. That's what Pinstack is all about. Helping users. Enjoy the stacks!
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.160 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106