Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

well just spent a hour of my time and $15.00 in screen protector crap.Please what ... General Smartphones forum

camshafter no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

Question help! what is the best screen protector

Advertisement

well just spent a hour of my time and $15.00 in screen protector crap.Please what is the best FILM for protecting my screen. it doesnt have to be cut perfect to fit the screen just something that will stick with little or no air bubbles. i have a system for getiing the darn thing on without air bubbles but sometimes the side will not stick to the screen perfect...im tired of wasting cash and time on this and want the best film out there...PLEASE HELP

Thanks
    Camshafter

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Try zaggs. Http://zagg.com
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Schirripal no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    2096c6ec
    Zagg is great with warrenty but if ya want a lil cheaper w/o warrenty best skinz ever or bse is great

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I use Seidios ultimate screen guard, very well made and easy to install
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

nushieldguy no está en línea Stack level 1

The newest screen protector on the market

I would like to introduce the NuShield DayVue antireflective screen protector film. It has a tacky rubber based backing which makes it virtually bubble proof during installation and the film also offers a coating that cancels out sunglare from the screen. It lets you see the display clearer than any other film on the market today. It also protects your eyes against UV rays. For $14.99 you get two films that are 4.3" diagonal and you just cut it to fit your specific LCD display size. Really easy to apply and remove, unlike the invisibleShield which has a strong adhesive that can rip off the LCD coating if you ever have to remove the film. NuShield also makes this film available in sizes up to 30 inch diagonal for laptops and lots of other devices that you would use outside.

aldie no está en línea Stack level 3
    like many people on here, i have used 'best skin ever' screen protectors on numerous phones and they have worked great. exact same stuff/quality as the more expensive ones, at the fraction of the cost.

check them out.

Meyefull no está en línea Stack level 2
    I just ordered some mirror screen protectors off ebay. I find them very durable and also they're dirt cheap. About $4 for 3 protectors...they last me pretty long and when im on my last one I just order more. The biggest factor is that I dont want to put alot of money into a screen protector because my blackberry is usually in the holster. I would rather use that money to supe up my phone, like black bezel,different color trackballs,etc.
    Cheers!

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by SVT Cobra View Post
    I have to agree Invisiable Shield(by Zagg) is worth every penny and rock solid. It is by far the best protector I have used on any device I have ever owned.

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by calm_tiger View Post
    I have to agree Invisiable Shield(by Zagg) is worth every penny and rock solid. It is by far the best protector I have used on any device I have ever owned.
    The thing that they don't advertise, is 2nd ONLY to the protector.
    I use the FULL protector, and the grip on my Storm is tremendous!

It's never slipped out of my hands yet
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    I really need to invest in a screen protector. So far I've been lucky not to scratch it.

PIN/ID
    ask
    WOW....thanks all!! i went ahead and ordered from Zagg, the full body shield should be getting by wednesday or thursday..cant wait..thanks again, if this doesnt work out i will try the others..thanks again

camshafter

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Good luck and be meticulous in your application. What worked for me was applying the invisible shield before I went to bed (turning my phone off). When you get up you should be good to go.

PIN/ID
    ask
    SWEET, thanks

iaxbbcp no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    PM me...
    I use the best skins ever protectors on every device I have, 3 ipods, 2 blackberries currently, would never use any others for the price and fit...they also have great customer service, sent me the wrong skin once 1 email and it was fixed... quick and easy...
    iaxbbcp
    Tour 9630
    US Cellular

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast