Please HELP!! I'm having a problem downloading themes to my BB 8100... i get the ... General Smartphones forum

everblazin no está en línea Stack level 1

Having an error when loading theme to 8100

Advertisement

Please HELP!!

I'm having a problem downloading themes to my BB 8100... i get the theme to download to my pc to unzip and everything but when i am to put it onto my phone through Application Loader i am always having an ERROR saying "No additional applications designed for your device were found"

Can some one please help me out here, tell me what to do and why am i having this error...

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Do you have the OS for your 8100 installed on the PC you're using?

i'm sorry an OS?..... you have to enlighten me there cause i'm kind of a BB dunce here 'so to speak'

what i do have on my pc is all the applications from the disk it came with... i dk if the OS ur talking about was or is a part of the disk...

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Check out this thread which explains the issue: http://forums.pinstack.com/f53/issue...e_found-46506/

This thread for the latest OS(operating system or device software): http://forums.pinstack.com/f78/lates..._2009_a-92065/

Let us know if you need more help
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Hey thanks alot peeps, i got through... i downloaded the Desktop Manager along with the Operating System.. now i'm good to go and my themes are loading on my phone.. Thanks once again!!