Dallas, TX (PRWEB) August 24, 2009 -- eMobiStudio.Com ,a leading company of mobile software development, ... General Smartphones forum
Have you missed the New version(special for smartphone) released?
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) August 24, 2009 -- eMobiStudio.Com ,a leading company of mobile software development, officially announces NetworkAcc v1.6, a powerful mobile network accelerator specially designed for Smartphone & BlackBerry users. Top mobile carriers in United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Indonesia and India are also included in the new version 1.6.
NetworkAcc has raised great interests from mobile phone users since its first release on June 01, 2009. Now it has already been voted as one of Top 10 best selling applications on Handango for over 3 months. NetworkAcc v1.6 provides full support for different types of mobile network, including GPRS, EDGE, 3G. Followings are new features included in version 1.6:
1). New carriers added:
- United States: Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, TracFone Wireless, Alltel, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Virgin Mobile, Cricket
- Canada: Rogers, Bell, Telus, Sasktel, MTS, Airtel, Fido, Koodo Mobile, PC Mobile, Virgin Mobile
- United Kingdom: O2, Vodafone, Orange, T-Mobile, Three, UK01, Virgin Mobile, Easy Mobile, Tesco Mobile, Blyk
- Indonesia: Telkomsel, Indosat, Excelcomindo, Telkom, Bakrie Telecom, Three, Natrindo, Mobile-8, Smart Telecom, Sampoerna Telekom
- India: Aircel, Bharti Airtel, Loop Mobile, Vodafone, Idea Cellular, Reliance, Spice Communications, Tata Indicom, BSTN, MTNL
2). Full support for BlackBerry OS 5.0
3). Optimization on network gears selection control
4). Support for automatic hide by clicking BlackBerry's 'Escape' key
NetworkAcc V1.6 fully supports BlackBerry/RIM, Symbian, and J2ME platforms.
So its like a speedbooster for your BB??
Tried it out loading the speedtest at toast.net using Wi-Fi and EDGE. I used it's 1-5 settings for optimization and couldn't pinpoint an increase in increments. It seemed faster going to 5 at first, but then it started to go on par with 3 & 4. I didn't purchase, so I'm not sure if activation is required to really optimize, but I didn't see a huge increase in data speed.
Tags for this Thread