As I was not allowed to post three great apps links,I give you the names ... General Smartphones forum

rasclot no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Great apps to have

Advertisement

As I was not allowed to post three great apps links,I give you the names n you can look them up yourselfs.Evernote-memopad to save links online.
    Pleex-save address book n other files online. Zonasnaps-replaces old outdated captureit screenshot app.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

rasclot no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Links were approved.Thank you modteam
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Lesleydonny no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi,
    Healthcare is a complex and complicated field. With thousands of diseases and conditions it can often be difficult to find out exactly which one it is and sometimes even more difficult to find the proper treatment. The iPhone has taken the initiative to create several different iPhone apps that are geared to help those in the healthcare field. These iPhone apps offer information in diseases and conditions, medications and much more. These must have healthcare iPhone apps may also be beneficial to healthcare students. All of these healthcare iPhone apps are free.

Fashion Professionals Network

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesleydonny View Post
    Hi,
    Healthcare is a complex and complicated field. With thousands of diseases and conditions it can often be difficult to find out exactly which one it is and sometimes even more difficult to find the proper treatment. The iPhone has taken the initiative to create several different iPhone apps that are geared to help those in the healthcare field. These iPhone apps offer information in diseases and conditions, medications and much more. These must have healthcare iPhone apps may also be beneficial to healthcare students. All of these healthcare iPhone apps are free.

good stuff...could be another reason docs prefer the iphone...
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesleydonny View Post
    Hi,

Can you provide the name of a few of them? Your link just made me purchase an expensive dress for my wife. By the way, iPhone is the device and doesn't produce the apps, developers do and put them on the App Store.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS