PIN/ID
    Nope!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    I am........
    Yeah....!

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Good grief! This user didn't EVEN average a post a month. Gimme a break!

Pfffft!

He doesn't even have an avatar..... What a joke.

(sarcasm)

ajaxn2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I read this and felt like he is wasting his time and he had the affair! he will be back crawling and groveling to the BB. I hope she doesnt work it out with him! lol!!!

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    hmm.... well what phone are you going with? This is no longer just a BB forum, its a multi-platform Smartphone forum.

Guess hes bringing the phone in a bag back out of the closet and going old skewl.... Woot!
    i3-2100, 8GB, 90GB Vertex3, 1.5TB HDD, HD6850OC, 23"ACER LED Monitor (Gaming Rig)
    1.83ghz Macbook 1,1 (School work, Websurfer)
    4GB Mini, 2GB Nano, 30GB Video, 8GB iPhone 3GS, iPad1
    BB Bold 9900

sadiepuff no está en línea Stack level 1
    wow, leaving your BB.... you'll beg it to come back. I know from experience. Had several other phones between my BB's, and it's been some time since my last BB, but now I'm content with a new one.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by sadiepuff View Post
    wow, leaving your BB.... you'll beg it to come back. I know from experience. Had several other phones between my BB's, and it's been some time since my last BB, but now I'm content with a new one.
    Sadie, Did any of your other phones include one of the Androids? Just wondered.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

j,
    unfortunately no. I'm wanting an Android phone but at the time that I got my newest BB, I was switching carriers, no money to spend on phones, and the 8320 just happened to be being offered up for free. maybe when it comes time for my upgrade, (or if i come into some spare cash before then) I'll try an android. Although, my sis in law and neighbor both have heros and I don't really like those.

Thx for the reply, Sadie. I've been tempted to try one of the Androids like the Incredible or the Droid 2 when it comes out but I have a hard time convincing myself that I would like one of them better than the Blackberry and it's push email which I still think is the most important feature other than the phone itself. I just wish RIM would come out with a better processor and OS and browser!
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    I just wish RIM would come out with a better processor and OS and browser!
    It's comin', JB! It's comin'!

Great Roger. That'll be my next Blackberry. Just tell me what and when!

jb, i've got to agree. I love my BB compared to the time that I have spent with my neighbor's phone and my sis in law's (who ended up not liking hers and giving it to her son) The Hero might get better if they come out with a new software update, but there are so many things that are more important to me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12