KTW
    KTW no está en línea Stack level 5
    Blog Entries

so do iPhones grow like potatoes ?

Delfim está en línea ahora Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ...it's more like rabbits.
    Delfim M Cardoso -"The system of nature, of which man is a part, tends to be self-balancing, self-adjusting, self-cleansing. Not so with technology. ~E.F. Schumacher"

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    I had a bad day pain wise. Dr gave me something beyond muscle relaxers, and I am somewhat of a lightweight. Good pain killer and bad judgement.
    .I think in a nutshell I was trying to say "I love you guys"

Believe a conversation about Pinstack started it. I am not the sharpest tack in the pack.

Anyway, had a thought (amoung many) that I may go with the iPhone 5 just cause I spend so much time tweaking and downloading roms. I like doing it, but sometimes I neglect other things due to my addiction of getting everything "just right".

Stock Android is honestly good enough. However I will play with tweaking internet speed, sd card speeds, themes, odex, deodex, changing apks, and reading reading reading. I can never seem to just put it down.
    Ccoley, no.

If you were to go iPhone the world as we know would cease to exist. Who would give me purpose to bash and make fun of on a daily basis? Cooley, no, you mustn't do this. This is worse than Bif in Back to the future creating an alternate 1985. Do you know why fish don't grow legs, walk out of the ocean and join the workforce,? it's because their not supposed to you selfish guy, you! Think about it, in all of history there have been two sides battling it out; North vs South, republicans and democrats, caffeinated and decaffeinated, Batman and Joker...etc.

No! You will buy the Samsung SIII and you will not disturb the balance of things. We I mean I count on a few things in my life; the sun hot, the ocean wet, the sky blue and Cooley with his Android. Don't mess it all up now... Crazy guy.

Roger or chokem, this thread is over and done with, you hear me? Close it and banish it from existence.
    Delfim and jfcooley like this.

jfcooley está en línea ahora Stack Professional
    I am seriously considering it Cap, or just going with the Galaxy Nexus.
    I spend too much time with this thing.

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    Well, what are you going to do about your avatar? you cant put sunglasses on an apple because APPLES DON'T WEAR SUNGLASSES!!

jfcooley está en línea ahora Stack Professional
    Get one with a worm in it.
    Delfim likes this.

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more
    Quote Originally Posted by KTW View Post
    I must say..I quite like the idea of planting iPhones, jay let's open a nursery and we can also sell apples
    Let's add some BlackBerries too.
    Laura

Follow me on Twitter @lak611

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more
    Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    I had a bad day pain wise. Dr gave me something beyond muscle relaxers, and I am somewhat of a lightweight. Good pain killer and bad judgement.
    .I think in a nutshell I was trying to say "I love you guys"

Believe a conversation about Pinstack started it. I am not the sharpest tack in the pack.

Anyway, had a thought (amoung many) that I may go with the iPhone 5 just cause I spend so much time tweaking and downloading roms. I like doing it, but sometimes I neglect other things due to my addiction of getting everything "just right".

Stock Android is honestly good enough. However I will play with tweaking internet speed, sd card speeds, themes, odex, deodex, changing apks, and reading reading reading. I can never seem to just put it down.
    Jay, I hope you'll be feeling better soon.

I can relate to the pain meds. I had a root canal last year, and the Percocets definitely inhibited my ability to type coherently. Luckily, they also made me go to sleep, which was a good thing. I was using a password-protected BlackBerry at the time. It would have wiped itself had I tried to use it in the condition I was in at the time.
    Laura

Follow me on Twitter @lak611

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12