Sorry if you all have already seen a post like this, but when I try ... General Smartphones forum

darkrupt no está en línea Stack level 1

cant see youtube vids

Advertisement

Sorry if you all have already seen a post like this, but when I try to watch vids threw youtube, it says unsupported format, is there anything I can download to fix this problem?
    BlackBerry8830/4.5.0.138 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Hi and welcome to Pinstack. I'll try to help you with this, but I need to know what your device is. Most likely if you're using a device with an OS lower then 4.5, you'll need to upgrade it.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask

he is on 4.5, try and go into the bb browser options and into cache opertions and clear it also not all vids load from youtube cause i have had a prob with some..

and if u cant view none makes me wonder if ya carrier has a part in this as telus cuts em off and on for us, cause we get unsupported format when that goes down

darkrupt no está en línea Stack level 1
    Sorry, my carrier is cricket. They block a lot of ports. Its irritating.

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    call em and see if they have blocked or are doing something, and see what they say also did u try and change the browse config on the bb? by going into the browser settings and change it to internet browser under browser configuration and then scroll down and change the emluation mode to blackberry and then back out and go into general properties change it there back out and try again and see