I am having trouble with my calendar. Somehow, all the appts that used to be ... General Smartphones forum

trfrantila no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Can I change email address used to make appt?

Advertisement

I am having trouble with my calendar. Somehow, all the appts that used to be in my Outlook under one email address show up on my BB (Curve 8830) under my second, "freebie" email address ... and now don't sync back to my Outlook. I only use the one calendar in "life", but now have two on my BB.

(a) Is there a way for me to have ALL appts (shown under either email on BB) sync to my Outlook? This is the ideal solution and is not happening currently...
    (b) If not, is there a way for me to change the email address ("sent using") associated with an appt so that I can have it resync to my Outlook?

Thank you!

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Check your settings under Options>Advanced Options>Default Services. The addresses there should match your Outlook address.

trfrantila no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks much, I have done that, and so going forward I think I should be OK. Being a newbie, somehow it got changed. So I'm now trying to fix what happened while I didn't realize this change had happened to my "freebie" email.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Yes, it should be okay if they match. You can clear out the calendar on your device, put the appointments in Outlook and then do the sync to get it set correctly.

Open the calendar, press the BB menu button and scroll to Options. The type RSET on the device and it will prompt you to reset the calendar(s).

You can also clear it out through Desktop Manager.