Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

It all depends on what OS you are running, whether mobile or desktop. I've found ... General Smartphones forum

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more

Advertisement

It all depends on what OS you are running, whether mobile or desktop.

I've found Opera to be excellent both in the Mini version for BlackBerry and in the 64-bit desktop version for Linux and Windows.
    Laura

Follow me on Twitter @lak611

KTW
    KTW no está en línea Stack level 5
    Great...now nun of my browsers on my phone allow me to post on pinstack and why are the commercials in peoples posts on the left side, i only have this issue on this site.

something is seriously wrong...how can i fix this ?

if you are wondering im using my pc to post this.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    http://blog.assortedgarbage.com/2011...-agent-string/

Read that and try changing the user agent to desktop.

Some browsers have that option in their settings.
    Also clear the browsers cache and cookies.

Working today so replies will be few.

KTW
    I finally found browsers that are compatible with pinstack, fire fox and espire browser which is suposed to be the equivalent of safari, I've used it, its good

Tell you what...you try it and get back to me about your experience with it. Just download it from Google play.

So what do you think ? As good as safari ?

KTW
    has anyone tried puffin web browser free ? its the fastest web page loading application I've ever used. definitely worth a try if you haven't used it yet.

DanielJones no está en línea Stack level 2
    No doubt safari gives best experience. When it comes to Android I prefer Opera but it does not support playing videos so in that case I uses my stock Android browser.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    If it's not Chrome, it's nothing. That's me.
    chokem likes this.

KTW
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielJones View Post
    No doubt safari gives best experience. When it comes to Android I prefer Opera but it does not support playing videos so in that case I uses my stock Android browser.
    opera is also a favorite of mine when it comes to Android...but I hate the updates they pushed out as it makes opera very, very buggy. it crashes so often and that is why I use Vodafone opera as it is just almost as good as it was in the old days before all these buggy updates. but in my opinion opera has the greatest features and usability. just wish opera mobile was like opera mini where it saves the page that you were on previously so scrolling between previous pages is fast as it dose not need to be downloaded. but serious for speed of loading web pages try puffin (free version) you don't have to like it but just test the web page loading speed. though it has very few really useful features besides the trackpad and gaming keyword(which I never use) but usability is tolerable but no where near opera...even dolphin has better usability then puffin. oh and then there is UC browser. I think its the most reliable with the least issues.

KTW
    Any good browsers when it comes to identifying and protecting you from phishing websites...I don't know of any phishing websites so I can't test the browsers. any help will be appreciated. note I'm referring to browsers for Android.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12