I'm thinking about getting a new phone and am part of tmobile with an even ... General Smartphones forum

Flight3 no está en línea Stack level 1

Lightbulb Any good no contract tmobile phone sites?

Advertisement

I'm thinking about getting a new phone and am part of tmobile with an even more plus plan. Meaning I don't get any discounts on phones through them. I was wondering if anyone knew of any sites that had good deals on contract free smartphones? Currently have a Blackberry Curve 8320, and not really looking to stay with blackberry though. Thanks for any help .

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    I would try Craigslist.

You can also try starting a thread here in our Buy Sell forum. Post what kind of phone your looking for and you may get a response

Flight3 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    You can also try starting a thread here in our Buy Sell forum. Post what kind of phone your looking for and you may get a response
    Thanks for the response. But no offense to anyone, I have to physically see the phone's condition if I am going to buy it used. Although if it's new and from a trusted site I might give it a chance. By the way thanks for the craigslist tip, I have been keeping my eye on it.

Edited to add:

Guess you could say that I like to idea of being able to get my money back if there is something wrong with it.
    Last edited by Flight3; 04-28-2010 at 11:12 PM.

Just keep in mind that if you buy an unlocked ATT phone to use on TMO, you won't be able to use it on 3G. With the plan you have, you do pay retail, but they will break up your payments $20 per mo without a contract.

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    And they currently have a deal going where you can get a $50 visa card back with any phone over $200 on that plan.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

Here is someone selling their N1 here on PS, incase you change your mind. http://forums.pinstack.com/f261/nexu...0/#post1257191