Any one ever extend their at&t contract and get phones from Letstalk.com? I can get ... General Smartphones forum

HICOMPCRX no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23EAD368

about to order phones from LetsTalk

Advertisement

Any one ever extend their at&t contract and get phones from Letstalk.com? I can get 2 free bold 9700's as an existing customer but I get a corporate discount on my plan, will this affect my disscount?

nuangel1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i don't know about your corporate discount .but i have att did a contract extension with 9700.they were asy to deal with answered questions etc.my phone shipped quickly should come mon/tues.

jerush no está en línea Stack level 1
    I had good experience with LetsTalk. Got a FREE bold 9000 with AT&T contract extension...the catch was that the FREE doesn't happen instantly...you have to wait several months before you can submit the rebate claim ($150). After mine came in my girlfirend wanted one also...when we ordered hers the rebate was instant!! I should've waited a week or two!

HICOMPCRX no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23EAD368
    Thanks guys, yeah my rebates are instant, no money out of pocket from me, just not to sure if it is going to mess up my corp acct with att.

trigga15 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21655FFB
    i just ordered a bold 9700 for $30 from wirefly and it didn't affect anything but my plan.

labevlol no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    BREEEEEE
    i was looking at the 9700 from tmo on letstalk and couldn't help but notice the warning that says your two year contract must be 22 months in. Does this really hold true?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Yeah, they definitely check your upgrade eligibility. Tried ordering last night and it was rejected by my carrier (AT&T).

labevlol no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    BREEEEEE
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    Yeah, they definitely check your upgrade eligibility. Tried ordering last night and it was rejected by my carrier (AT&T).
    lol that sucks... oh well.