1) I purchased a theme that included an expansion pack - I got part of ... General Smartphones forum

kam2958 no está en línea Stack level 2

2 seperate issues - expansion pack and disk that came with phone (9630)

Advertisement

1) I purchased a theme that included an expansion pack - I got part of the expansion pack opened and noticed that you have to pick out the size of the picture you need. I put 2 of those pictures on my desktop. Now how do I get those into my dm to load into my phone? I'm running vista (my nightmare). Can anyone help with this please?

2) when I got my 9630, there was the disk (I believe the dm) in the box. I'm still running 4.5 on my dm. Should I or shoudn't I install this disk? Can I install it on top of the old 4.5? As normal, I'm afraid of losing anything on my phone.

Any help would be greatly appreciated - k

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by kam2958 View Post
    1) I purchased a theme that included an expansion pack - I got part of the expansion pack opened and noticed that you have to pick out the size of the picture you need. I put 2 of those pictures on my desktop. Now how do I get those into my dm to load into my phone? I'm running vista (my nightmare). Can anyone help with this please?

2) when I got my 9630, there was the disk (I believe the dm) in the box. I'm still running 4.5 on my dm. Should I or shoudn't I install this disk? Can I install it on top of the old 4.5? As normal, I'm afraid of losing anything on my phone.

Any help would be greatly appreciated - k
    I am not sure of the answer for #1 but as for #2 you can install over the 4.5 but I would suggest you completly uninstall it first. You won't lose any of your info that you have saved. All your back-ups will remain on your PC.
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.169 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106

kam2958 no está en línea Stack level 2
    thanks for that info - I'll do that now - k