Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By RogerG
  • 2 Post By Mark Stone
  • 1 Post By Delfim
  • 1 Post By chokem

I was looking at my 5 year diary today and noticed it has no more ... General Smartphones forum

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Smile 2012 and the Mayan Calendar

Advertisement

I was looking at my 5 year diary today and noticed it has no more pages after 2012, and I though my gosh this confirms the Mayan calandar, shock horror what to do, if I go to the store will I be able to buy another one after 2012?? Then I looked further into this and opened the fridge, the milk had an expiry date in a weeks time, this is even more scary as it makes our days even shorter.... Even worse if I don't charge my phone or playbook it stops working!!!! How will we survive????

Just a thought for a Monday, to start your week off right.
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Motto for 2012: Get rich or die Mayan.
    dushdavj likes this.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I've already sold my yacht and vacation homes in the Alps and Bahamas. I've invested heavily in ammo and bullet proof vests. And of course, Snickers bars.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    ^^^ You may have sold your yacht too soon, that might be the only safe place Trouble with Snickers bars is they will melt in the extreme heat that may be to come
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)

You're all crazy. In "Back to the Future II", Marty McFly travels to the year 2015, proving the world won't end in 2012!! C'mon guys, do your research!
    dushdavj and iNurse like this.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    ^^^ Thank goodness you have put my mind at rest, at last some facts we can rely on Phew!! Wait a minute though does that mean there will be terminators, aliens, and zombies coming to get us, now I am getting worried again!

PIN/ID
    nada
    Mark does have a valid point, anyone wanna buy some Snickers?
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Nope, no snickers. I'm busy selling everything except for my pool and power-boat which I keep ready in said pool. When the flood arrives I'll get into my boat and as the water rises I'll float away and take over the homes Chokem sold in the Alps. That's like high ground right? Should be safe. You Yanks better head for the Rockies.

PIN/ID
    nada
    Nah Del. We have the Ozarks right here. I can be in the mountains in 1 1/2 hours. Lots of good hiding places.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ...and then, years later (2015?) Bigfoot comes out of hiding. And Dave will worry, yet again.
    iNurse likes this.

iNurse no está en línea Stack Professional
    I sure needed this after a hard day at work!
    :) iNurse :)

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I am living near the Rockies so am safe elevation wise, but then there's bears, big cats, wolves and moose, but I am ready for them...I lived in Indonesia and they had the mythical Garuda (not the airline).... It's Ok when this happens Superman will save the world, and King Arthur will be there for the UK with Merlin.

Bigfoot, Yeti are they good or bad, should we worry or celebrate, my hair is going gray just thinking about it

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Some Pinstack Pros are delirious and somewhat psychotic. I must avoid this forum...my schizo condition is aggravated and I'm starting to hallucinate already...

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    I'm still trying to unload that bridge in Brooklyn. Glenn, who's your agent?

PIN/ID
    nada
    Bernie Madoff
    jfcooley likes this.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red