Via Open source brings a host of benefits to the mobile market, starting with ... General Smartphones forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod

10 reasons why open source makes sense on smartphones

Open source brings a host of benefits to the mobile market, starting with cost savings but the advantages go much further — from better security to more customisation options to more prolific application development.

The mobile industry is getting really interesting. We have finally reached a point where the smartphone is actually smart and the average user can gain serious benefits from its usage. How did this come about? In a word: competition.

When the iPhone arrived on the scene, users scrambled to get their hands on Apple’s sexy gadget, and competitors scrambled to make a device that would have the same appeal. It’s taken a while, but the competition has arrived. Android phones, Palm Pre, Blackberry Bold — they are all outstanding entries into this market. But two of those entries will, in my opinion, outshine the rest for one simple reason — open source. Why is open source going to help raise these phones above the competition? I have 10 reasons why...

Read More

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    Glad to see you back in action H! Hope all is well! Awesome Read!

Carpe Diem!!

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!