Since I'm (well... will be) a brand new iPhone user, thought I'd help out and think up some questions for your thread
1. What is cydia and does it come on all iPhones?
2. What is Winterboard?
3. If you're using the iPhone on a different carrier than At&T, can you still use it with iTunes? I was told not to by one person because iTunes would then lock the phone; then another told me it was okay to..??
4. Is it true that if you put epc.tmobile.com in settings>> General>>network>>Cellular Data Network>> and where it says VPN you'll be able to use the blackberry data on T-Mobile?
5. What's a good place to get themes?
6. If you can't use yellowsn0w to unlock your phone because of the bootloader, what other options do you have to unlock it?
Last edited by sadie84; 05-04-2009 at 09:34 PM.
Like the angel you are you laugh creating a lightness in my chest,
Your eyes they penetrate me,
(Your answer's always 'maybe')
That's when I got up and left.