Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hi, 1. How many texts can the inbox/outbox/drafts folder contain before it gets full? 2. ... Other Smartphones forum

Lesleydonny no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Hi,
    1. How many texts can the inbox/outbox/drafts folder contain before it gets full?
    2. How many minutes of camcorder recordings and photos can you store on your phone?
    3. I have heard the battery life is not great--how long can you go with a full charge?
    4. Anything else I should know about this phone

Thanks a bunch. I can't wait to get the phone in a couple of days!

Fashion Professionals Network

Lesleydonny no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi,

LG told media at this week's CommunicAsia tradeshow that it plans to introduce three Android smartphones in 2009, and has more models lined for next year.

This was made known to the press at the launch of the GM730, Viewty Smart and Crystal handsets yesterday. One of the questions we asked the Korean company was whether it intends to put the 3D S-Class user interface into its Android smartphones.

Fashion Professionals Network

johnb51780 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Looks like a nokia e71,shame on you lg
    BlackBerry8320/4.5.0.81 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    I'm switching from TMobile. I may be going to Verizon (for financial reasons) next year to get the enV3. My contract expires next year. I was gonna go to Boost and get the Motorola Clutch but it didn't have an instant messaging application.

I've already got good feedback from one friend who is upgrading from the enV2 regarding features, etc on the enV3.

I know all about the recent merger but has anyone in the Houston, TX area had problems with coverage and signal since then?

Anything else I should know about the phone and/or service?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Changed my mind. Decided to go to Verizon and get the LG enV3. Anyone try this phone?
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 11-08-2009 at 06:24 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12