Asking this on behalf of a friend: having an issue with my java script. i ... Other Smartphones forum

hybrid1976 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    280C1909

java script

Advertisement

Asking this on behalf of a friend: having an issue with my java script. i am using opera mini and trying to access my bank info thru it but it keeps telling me about a java script error. How can I change the java script setting so i can access my account?

Macinshak no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'm getting the same issue!! My 8310 worked fine! But my 8900 is no good on all three browsers ( opera, Bolt, normal browser) I'd like some help too!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Your stock browser has an option on enabling java script... I think that may affect all three browsers...

Have you guys tried enabling that?

Its under options, general settings...

What would it say? Under general settings I see
    Content compression, etc. Nothing along the lines of Javascript. Unless its named differently??

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    Which Samsung unit is it with the problem? You may check through Opera's website and see if you need to download a second application onto the unit like the Treo's did (since Treo's are not java based, they have to have the java engine installed to get Opera working correctly).

Zo

SoRry this is on a BB 8900. Should b similar tho in problem solving

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    It may not be Mac. BB software is Java based so it depends on which unit the OP is having a problem with. I do know on BB's, you need to have your APN set to enable Opera to connect correctly. You may also want to make sure you have all your service books and that they are 8900 books not 8310 (not sure if there is a difference). Also, if you haven't done this, you may need to (but shouldn't have to under normal circumstances) log into your BIS and change the pin number on your account. As for the bank issue, make sure your bank supports/still supports mobile banking over a Blackberry. With all the changes and mergers currently happening the setup for mobile banking may have changed at your bank.

Zo