From DigitalTrends : Nokia is bringing its 8 megapixel, aperture-adjusting N86 smartphone to the United ... Nokia News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod

Nokia Brings 8 Megapixel N86 Smartphone to U.S.

From DigitalTrends: Nokia is bringing its 8 megapixel, aperture-adjusting N86 smartphone to the United States...but with no carrier partner, the price is a little daunting.

Nokia is no stranger to the high-end smartphone market, but in the United States its most capable devices have never been a success compared to the mobile platforms like the BlackBerry, the iPhone, and even Windows Mobile devices…in part because the Finnish maker has often decided to bring its most sophisticated handsets to the U.S. market without a carrier partner, meaning they carry significant sticker shock compared to subsidized offerings on other platforms. Now, Nokia is bringing its N86 smartphone to the United States, hoping the 8 megapixel camera, adjustable aperture, and Carl Zeiss optics will appeal to folks who want both a smartphone and a competent digital camera…but will the price tag keep them away?

Read More

WhitePearlPXL no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via smartphone

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    That price is a bit high, but not outrageous. But I prefer to get a carrier supported phone so if there are issues I can go to them.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

bubbafresh no está en línea Stack level 1
    That sounds crazy..but the phone is sick though
    ~via smartphone