PCmag : "Nokia announced that the E63, the company's newest, lower-cost unlocked smartphone , is ... Nokia News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Nokia Announces Low-Cost Unlocked Smartphone

Advertisement

PCmag: "Nokia announced that the E63, the company's newest, lower-cost unlocked smartphone, is now available in the U.S. The $279 handset features a full QWERTY keyboard, a 2-megapixel camera, 3G and Wi-Fi data radios, and a standard-size 3.5mm headphone jack; it's basically a poor-man's version of the stellar Nokia E71.

The E63 also comes with a free 12-month subscription to Files on Ovi and 1GB of online storage, which lets you access important documents, music, or photos from your home or work PC even when you're out and about."

[Read More]

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    Looks very similar to the Curve/Bold! Another great phone from Nokia

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    I've used the European version of this. Its A LOT thinner and narrower than the curve, Only longer but built quality is "Nokia" amazing. For Nokia fans its a great BB alternative with multiple options that allows push email.

Jaceh no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by hayden View Post
    I've used the European version of this. Its A LOT thinner and narrower than the curve, Only longer but built quality is "Nokia" amazing. For Nokia fans its a great BB alternative with multiple options that allows push email.
    I agree and not everyone wants to pay for the BB data plan.

requiemX55 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    246F1671
    I've been staying away from Nokia but I'm going to have to check this one out

miclflores no está en línea Stack level 2

t-mobile hotspot@home

Will this phone work with the T-mobile Hotspot@Home service? I would like to keep that deal since I work from home. Thanks.