Oh, it’s really on now. This morning Palm (PALM) announced WebOS 1.2.1 another point release ... Palm News forum

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Palm Restores iTunes Sync

Advertisement

Oh, it’s really on now. This morning Palm (PALM) announced WebOS 1.2.1 another point release to its new WebOS platform that restores media synchronization with the latest version of Apple’s (AAPL) iTunes (9.0.1). Moreover, the company has gone the extra step of extending that synchronization feature to photos. This despite Apple’s repeated efforts to disable that feature and warnings from the USB Implementers Forum that Palm is potentially violating its USB-IF Membership Agreement by disguising its Pre handset as an Apple device.

From Palm’s webOS 1.2.1 version information...

Source: AllThingsD

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Wow, Palm sure is ballsy about this...let's see how long it takes for the next itunes release lol
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I just hope the next release allows me to sync my iTouch again.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7C146 Safari/528.16

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    While I'm amused at Palm yelling, "Nananana" at Apple it is really not doing anything for the company's image by hanging onto iTune's coat tails. For a company that has said it's reinvented itself with it's new device and OS, I'm not seeing a lot of initiative to create it's own media syncing app.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

cb4studabaker no está en línea Stack level 3
    Palm is showing apple wats up let's see wat apple does I don't think it'll b a upgrade though
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.131 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    Apple needs to grow up.
    ..........SHAKE N BAKE..........

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    wannabe iphone lol
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by MStrawder View Post
    While I'm amused at Palm yelling, "Nananana" at Apple it is really not doing anything for the company's image by hanging onto iTune's coat tails. For a company that has said it's reinvented itself with it's new device and OS, I'm not seeing a lot of initiative to create it's own media syncing app.
    I'm with you on this one. Seems odd. What are they thinking?

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by MStrawder View Post
    I agree completely. It makes them look like slackers IMO.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A400 Safari/528.16