Palm issued a press release that intentionally reused a favorite phrase Steve Jobs, Apple CEO ... Palm News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Palm, Apple Continue to battle over iTunes Syncing

Advertisement

Palm issued a press release that intentionally reused a favorite phrase Steve Jobs, Apple CEO : "Oh, and one more thing: Palm webOS 1.1 re-enables Palm media sync. That's right -- you once again can have seamless access to your music, photos and videos from the current version of iTunes (8.2.1)."

Read More

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    lol I like to watch companies fight. Like the commercial Time Warner and Cable Vision did together against Verizon =)

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    haha. Yup this is sure interesting to follow

ventz no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Why would apple keep fighting with Palm...Apple officially supports palm with their iSync.
    It seems weird that they would keep breaking syncing on purpose.

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    It makes Palm look deseperate and pathetic...still not on Apple or Rim's level. Palm prove you can walk on your own and not piggy-back on someone else.......... in the end it makes everyone tired.

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by calm_tiger View Post
    It makes Palm look deseperate and pathetic...still not on Apple or Rim's level. Palm prove you can walk on your own and not piggy-back on someone else.......... in the end it makes everyone tired.
    I think at this point, it's more that someone finally found a great way to take a stab at the king of fruit. Apple is always so focused on protecting itself and assets from real and imagined threats that they take a shotgun approach to the whole situation. I too think it's funny watching them go back and forth. Check out this article here on how Palm not only slipped the compatibility in through the back, but also made a formal complaint about it.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

zakz no está en línea Stack level 3
    I like the "one more thing" touch.. Lol!
    BlackBerry8310/4.5.0.110 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102