ZDnet.com/GadgetReviews: HTC , manufacturer of the T-Mobile G1 smartphone, is set to launch a brand ... Palm News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

HTC to launch touchscreen iPhone, Palm Pre competitor

Advertisement

ZDnet.com/GadgetReviews: HTC, manufacturer of the T-Mobile G1 smartphone, is set to launch a brand new phone touchscreen phone targeting the Apple iPhone and Palm’s new Pre, according to a senior executive of Telstra via an exclusive report by Smarthouse.

[Read More]

WhitePearlPXL no está en línea Stack level 4
    when are they gonna stop trying to beat the iphone? whatever happened to their last phone, the diamond?

xattica no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    GA
    Well the last ones was the touch HD and G1.
    But not too much carriers with the touch hd yet.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

WhitePearlPXL no está en línea Stack level 4
    Yeah so it's not a huge surprise, they've had "touch phones targeting the iphone" before. What's the big deal now? Lol, HTC needs to come out with one killer device or else they'll look like failures if every device release is aimed at the apple iphone. What's the score now? HTC 4, apple 1?

hybrid1976 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    280C1909
    I agree with u on that. Htc has come out with quite a few phones in the last year trying to target the iphone. I thought the touch diamond was gonna be some comparison but when I got my hands on it, I personally was disappointed. Then, when I saw the touch hd, I figured it may have a chance, but it didn't. I think they really need to get some new phone concepts and work on a design that's gonna be specific to them.

mouseman225 no está en línea Stack level 3
    How sad that the BB Storm isn't even listed as one of the competing touch-screen devices. The Storm was supposed to be the Iphone killer, now its not even mentioned as competition for new touchscreen devices. If ur gonna go down, go down in flames I guess lol. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~