although i have not been able to confirm this fully, It has come to my ... 82xx Themes forum

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me

themes for 8220 and 8230 warning.

Advertisement

although i have not been able to confirm this fully, It has come to my attention that themes for the 8220 OS 4.6.0 may not function properly on the 8230 4.6.1.
    this is based on 2 (so far) posts regarding 2 Flip themes used on the 8230.
    If you are running a 8230 with the 4.6.1 OS be warned themes might not function properly. Themers: make sure that when you post themes to include whether they are for the 8220OS 4.6.0 or the 8230OS 4.6.1
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

lj2743 no está en línea Stack level 1
    along those lines, has anyone been successful in making their own themes for the 8230? i made themes using plazmic 4.7 for my curve, storm, and pearl 8130 when i had them. i've made 2 different themes for my 8230, but neither will load through bbdm. when i attempt to load, bbdm says that there are not any applications found.

mudpiegirl no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm trying this right now--I'll let you know!

mudpiegirl no está en línea Stack level 1

plasmik success w/ 8230!

I was able to get a theme working on my phone!
    I got an error message that "buttons may not work" but that appears not to be the case.
    Once I saw what I had done on my actual phone (not the simulator) I decided to make some changes with fonts and maybe add some buttons. If it ever gets to sharing status, I'll try to post it.

At least the questions about the 8230 and plasmik 4.7 can be answered.

As far as not finding appplications--did you browse manually for your file? that's what I had to do.