I'm afraid I already know the answer to this, but is there any way to ... 82xx Themes forum

Umm Yeah... no está en línea Stack level 1

External Display Clock - Can it be customized?

Advertisement

I'm afraid I already know the answer to this, but is there any way to change the size of the clock on the external display other than changing the background? I ask because I use it as my bedside clock. The analog clock fills out the external display nicely but in a foggy haze of half sleep, I find a digital clock easier to read and the digital options are all small. I would LOVE to see a clock something like this:

12:

That would be SO MUCH easier to read but I doubt it's possible. Any theme builders out there who can put a kibosh on my dreams?

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    its not a part of the theme's settings but the actual phone settings. go to clock from your menu screen. hit the menu button then go to options. your choises for the clock face are "analog", "LCD", "Digital" and old scool "Flip"
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

Umm Yeah... no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks. I know I can change the display but the three digital options all come across very small and hard to use as a bedside clock. I was hoping that there was a way to make a larger version of the digital clocks on the external display. It sounds like that's just not an option at this point.