Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Warning: for 8220 OS 4.6.0 ONLY. 8230 users may have to wait for a 4.6.1 ... 82xx Themes forum

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me

82xx Quad Dock OS 4.6

Advertisement

Warning: for 8220 OS 4.6.0 ONLY. 8230 users may have to wait for a 4.6.1 version
    this theme runs well with the 8220. The 8230 may encounter some problems. will update theme for 8230 as soon as a can.

Finally got a theme finished! its been awhile with no access to my laptop.
    This one has 4 docks with a total of 29 icons total.

yes, thats not a typo...FOUR docks.

i like hidden docks

Today dock has 4 set icons(SMS,Messages,Calender and Phone Log with Today text)
    each of the other 3 contains 8 user customizible icons.
    the one lonely icon on the top of the homescreen is also customizable. its the 25th icon on the icon screen. you can use this for anything(i use it for my BB Weather).
    scrolling goes like this:
    from the lonely icon, scroll up for TODAY
    scroll right for IM&Net
    scroll left for Applications
    scroll down for Setup&Folders

the exterior screen contains the same wallpaper.
    this theme is also user wallpaper friendly

OTA HERE

download ZIP here:
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by 9of13; 07-27-2009 at 04:59 PM.
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

mudpiegirl no está en línea Stack level 1

Probs w/ your themes--please help!

I loved the screen shots of both and having had some problems with your "your own picture today+ theme" I thought I would give this one a try. I especially loved the icons on this one. On both I am getting the message:

"Warning: an unexpected error has occurred during initialization. Some elements may not display as desired."

Problems on this theme include
    REALLY slow movement of left dock, double appearance of calendar items, inability to control right docks at all.

On the "your own picture" theme the main problem is that I lost all the default folder icons and am not able to control the folders on the today dock.

I am running the most current OS of 4230. I really love the way your themes look on the forum and would love to be able to use them! I have had success with a "simple today theme" from someone else, so I don't think it is that I am completely clueless in downloading/installing themes, but I Have have not ruled out my own stupidity-- any insight you can offer will be greatly appreciated!

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Great job as always
    BlackBerry8220/4.6.0.267 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Hmmm....well the Quad Dock lags upon activating of the theme but settles down within a few minutes. ive been running this theme myself for about a week. as far as the Dock operation, you might wanna reduce the trackball sensitivity in options>screen/Keyboard. the Your Pic Here theme was made months ago and i cant remember what i did with the icons that might cause the problem.
    For the "Warning: an unexpected error has occurred during initialization. Some elements may not display as desired.", a battery pull might work. im not familiar with Verizon's Flip. Ill look into it to see if i may need to make separate Flip themes for the 8230.
    i have a 8220 from T-Mo.
    Resistance Is Futile

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    Great job as always
    Thanks Red!
    Resistance Is Futile

Thanks for the suggestion--I just tried the battery pull, no luck. Is there anyone else out there running any 9 of 13 themes with the Verizon 8230? I am so sad that I can't use these!

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by mudpiegirl View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion--I just tried the battery pull, no luck. Is there anyone else out there running any 9 of 13 themes with the Verizon 8230? I am so sad that I can't use these!
    is your OS a 4.6.0 or 4.6.1?
    If its a 4.6.1 that might be the problem. i just read another post with a similar problem for a 8220 theme on a 8230
    Resistance Is Futile

PIN/ID
    ask me
    i just added a warning for 8230 users in the first post. Sorry for the confusion Stackers. Ive been away from theme making for a while
    Resistance Is Futile

I was just going to suggest that you check your OS in options/about screen

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    I was just going to suggest that you check your OS in options/about screen
    it came to me after reading a post about another theme for the flip made (one that ive used and liked, not made by me) where the user is having issues on the icon display and they too are running a 8230. the theme worked fine on both 8220s i had.
    Resistance Is Futile

I don't have access to my computer right now to download your theme so I can check it out

I am running 4.6.1.234. I guess this means I am hopelessly incompatible w/ your beautiful work? This is tragic!

c21celia no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24AF477A
    Hello is there a possibility that you might have this for a BOLD OR 8900? It is beautiful

PIN/ID
    ask me
    with limited access to my comp. ill only be making 8220 themes until further notice. my apologies. And thanks for the love!
    Resistance Is Futile

redhedincognito no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2581CFB6
    Good Job, gonna check this one out right now. Then, just maybe.....I will be inspired to actually do some work on some more themes. Thanks 9 of 13, much appreciated. Keep it up.
    "No Problem Can Withstand the Assault of Sustained Thinking" - Voltaire

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast