Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30

I Love this one. Using now and looks good on red. ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~... 82xx Themes forum

  1. #16
    pdxmatts's Avatar
    pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,702

    Advertisement



    I Love this one. Using now and looks good on red.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  2. #17
    li2327's Avatar
    li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    Posts
    1,502
    Just download this them to my pearl flip. It's my favorite. It's so cute. I really like the font choice.
    ]

  3. #18
    cherrichiodo's Avatar
    cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Posts
    17,164
    Quote Originally Posted by li2327 View Post
    Just download this them to my pearl flip. It's my favorite. It's so cute. I really like the font choice.
    you back on the flip?

    its a cute theme i love the dark reds and yellows

  4. #19
    li2327's Avatar
    li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    Posts
    1,502
    Yes I'm back on the flip after my 4th 8900 in 2 weeks. Believe it or not I have no regrets. I'm loving the flip. I had a lot of issues with the first flip I ever had. I really lucked up this time around. I requested this theme for the 8900 when I had it. I think I'm going to hold on to the flip for awhile. I love your themes Cherri. You do awesome work. I think I'm going to treat myself to one of your premium themes.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Last edited by li2327; 04-11-2009 at 03:40 AM.

  5. #20
    cherrichiodo's Avatar
    cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Posts
    17,164
    Quote Originally Posted by li2327 View Post
    Yes I'm back on the flip after my 4th 8900 in 2 weeks. Believe it or not I have no regrets. I'm loving the flip. I had a lot of issues with the first flip I ever had. I really lucked up this time around. I requested this theme for the 8900 when I had it. I think I'm going to hold on to the flip for awhile. I love your themes Cherri. You do awesome work. I think I'm going to treat myself to one of your premium themes.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    awesome! glad its working out this time around. i absolutely LOVE the keys on the 8220 and the compact size. if mine wouldn't have become possessed (the person i sold it too can't get it back up and running right either) i would still be using it.

    also check out paper chaser. it was one of my favorites on my flip

  6. #21
    li2327's Avatar
    li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    Posts
    1,502
    Thanks a bunch. I just looked at paper chaser. I have to have it.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  7. #22
    pdxmatts's Avatar
    pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,702
    I have this on my Flip to. I didn't think I would like the Flip as much as I do. It's hard to choose which phone to use my 8900 or my Flip. Thanks so much Cherri
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Last edited by pdxmatts; 04-11-2009 at 04:19 AM.

  8. #23
    natalieced's Avatar
    natalieced no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1

    Question please help me

    i really want this theme but is there anyway i can download it onto my computer first and then phone!!

  9. #24
    cherrichiodo's Avatar
    cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Posts
    17,164
    Quote Originally Posted by natalieced View Post
    i really want this theme but is there anyway i can download it onto my computer first and then phone!!
    if you PM me your email address, i'll send you the zip file.

  10. #25
    gaby17's Avatar
    gaby17 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1
    where do you find your icons. I have searched but I can't find very many to use for cell phone icons.

  11. #26
    cherrichiodo's Avatar
    cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Posts
    17,164
    Quote Originally Posted by gaby17 View Post
    where do you find your icons. I have searched but I can't find very many to use for cell phone icons.
    the icons for this theme were just random searches.

    try this thread: List of links for free PNG icons for theme making! in this forum: Software and Theme Dev

  12. #27
    harshgamegill's Avatar
    harshgamegill no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1
    where is the link to download the theme here?

  13. #28
    pdxmatts's Avatar
    pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,702
    The OTA link download is on the first post

  14. #29
    li2327's Avatar
    li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    Posts
    1,502
    I miss this theme!!!!! I'm Android all the way now.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; ADR6200 Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

  15. #30
    cherrichiodo's Avatar
    cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Posts
    17,164
    Quote Originally Posted by li2327 View Post
    I miss this theme!!!!! I'm Android all the way now.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; ADR6200 Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1
    What are the screen dimensions for the android? I have a wallpaper on my site for this (I believe)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •