Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by carlijerez h~how can i download this theme? I'm new here..I need help ... 82xx Themes forum

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by carlijerez View Post
    h~how can i download this theme? I'm new here..I need help

ok, heres what you do, from a PC click on the correct zip file you need. i beleive you have the 8220 flip? save the zip file where you cn find it on your PC. then right click the zip file and select "extract all". from there you plug your phone to the computer, open the Desktop Manager which you should have installed to your PC when you got the phone. (its in the disc thst came with the phone, if you havent already, do it now). wwhen the Desktop manager loads, click on "Appliction Loader" then "Add/Remove Applictions". thatll bring you to another screen. this screen shows whats installed on your phone. on the bottom youll see a "browse" button.click that and look for the zip folder you just unzipped. inside the folder will pop up an ".alx" file. double click that then go bck to the bottom and keep clicking "next" untill you see a loading bar. after it loads your phone will reboot. DONT PANIC. this is normal. unplug the phone and when it turns back on, on the phone go to "Options" then scroll down to themes. youll see the list. select it and there you go!
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

DarkSmooth23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    208765DF
    ota ?

joek71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    319CCF42
    Hello

I love your 1xx/8220/83xx/9000: Blue Metallic Today Plus, but can i make that the calander and messages are not shown the main screen? I love the bottom dock hidden theme but would like to have a clean main screen, is there a way for the messages and calander not to be seen?

Thank you very much.
    Joe

PIN/ID
    ask me
    unfortuntly, the today items are fixed. you would have to wait for a theme with no today screen to be made and released
    Resistance Is Futile

joek71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    319CCF42
    Thank you, are you working on it? And also can you make a side bar hidden like with bottom dock theme? You make amazing themes. Whats your website?

mistabyggs no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hello there,

I know you don't know me but I'm a theme creator also. But I've ran into a bit of trouble using a .svg file with plazmic 4.6. I followed your tutorial to the letter but it didn't resolve my problem. I created a hidden dock with sliding icons. When you scroll with the track ball, the single icons appears and then slides to the right. Everything looked good in Composer, then I exported it. Loaded it in Theme Builder and then ran device simulator and everything worked as it should there also. Then I converted the theme to .alx and loaded it on my 8320 (4.5). While everything worked good on the simulator, the icons will not show on my actual device. When I scroll with the trackball, it only shows the name of what the apps is. Been working on this theme for over a week now and I'm really stumped, not to mentioned a little P.O'd. I talked to a guy from another website and we thought the .svg wouldn't work for OS 4.5. Then a little while later he directed me to your post on this site. In any event, can you help me? Or tell me what I'm doing wrong or what step I'm missing. If you need, I can email you the .svg file and the .cp. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by mistabyggs; 01-18-2009 at 11:58 PM. Reason: removed liks

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by mistabyggs View Post
    Hello there,

I know you don't know me but I'm a theme creator also. But I've ran into a bit of trouble using a .svg file with plazmic 4.6. I followed your tutorial to the letter but it didn't resolve my problem. I created a hidden dock with sliding icons. When you scroll with the track ball, the single icons appears and then slides to the right. Everything looked good in Composer, then I exported it. Loaded it in Theme Builder and then ran device simulator and everything worked as it should there also. Then I converted the theme to .alx and loaded it on my 8320 (4.5). While everything worked good on the simulator, the icons will not show on my actual device. When I scroll with the trackball, it only shows the name of what the apps is. Been working on this theme for over a week now and I'm really stumped, not to mentioned a little P.O'd. I talked to a guy from another website and we thought the .svg wouldn't work for OS 4.5. Then a little while later he directed me to your post on this site. In any event, can you help me? Or tell me what I'm doing wrong or what step I'm missing. If you need, I can email you the .svg file and the .cp. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

OK i just reviewed the files you sent me. from the looks of it your making a "Flick n Slide". a nice one too! from what i saw, there shouldnt be a problem with it on your phone. I suggest you review Pinpoint's tutorial on this incase you might have missed something that i also havent picked up on.
    http://www.dcrin3.com/bb45/FnS/plazmiccomposer.htm

as far as my post on the hidden dock, i dont beleive it could help you on this. Sorry.
    Resistance Is Futile

PIN/ID
    ask me
    I just also thought of something, the icons might not appear on your phone due to resizing it on Composer. i reommend you mke the svg and leave the icon size as is. youll need a dock about 80 pixels in height but itll most likely gaurentee itll work on the phone itself
    Resistance Is Futile

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12