Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Amazing job on this theme. I very rarely use themes other than the stock t-mobile ... Curve 8900 Themes forum

HotCelica no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Meh

Advertisement

Amazing job on this theme. I very rarely use themes other than the stock t-mobile ones on my berrys but when I had my 8800 I had a vista theme that I loved and this is the first theme I am using on my 8900. I have been waiting for a theme just like this so thank you very very much!

P.S.

I actually prefer the original theme over the updated one for the simple fact of the menus are small and black where as the new theme you changed the font and color which was a deal breaker
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    Great effort for a first theme. Too bad I don't have an 8900 lol

Hatebreeder no está en línea Stack level 2
    I love the way this theme looks and plan on installing it next week when my curve comes. I have a few suggestions.

1.) Can you make it like a traditional today them that displays un-read messages on the front - your next 2 calander appointments and call log with any missed calls.

2.) Can you make your top 5/6 applications dock at bottom of screen but go invisible unless you scroll down to bottom

other than that i love it.

ilovetwilight52 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    noneya
    Its a pretty kewl looking theme if I do say so myself. I kno I am a girl. But I like skullz and stuff ok.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12