Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Name: Weather Plus Creator: Me Cost: FREE Link: Dylan's FREE Blackberry Themes: Curve 8900 Theme: ... Curve 8900 Themes forum

DylanMac no está en línea Stack level 2

Curve 8900 Theme: Weather Plus

Advertisement

Name: Weather Plus
    Creator: Me
    Cost: FREE
    Link: Dylan's FREE Blackberry Themes: Curve 8900 Theme: Weather Plus

This theme is very closely based on my Weather Plus for Bold, but I have addded a few changes and improvements.

If you like this theme be sure to also check out Weather Today

The icon in the top right will be whatever application you have as the first item on your main application list. I intended that you use it for your weather app, but of course you can use it for whatever application you want. As you can see in the screenshots your weather app will show on your lockscreen as well.

As I did in many of my other themes I used my own custom Battery and Signal meters. They are the blue bars across the very top of the screen. The left half is Battery, right half is Signal. Each little section is 10%.

Here is a screenshot, there is more on my site at the download link.

Also be sure to check out all my other themes: Dylan's FREE Blackberry Themes
    Click on the link below for some great free Blackberry Themes
    The Theme Zone

javatyger no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    U5W15H
    Looks pretty decent. Thanks. Just downloaded so I'll check it out
    My Smartphone History - 7130e -> 8130 Pearl -> 8330 Curve -> iPhone 3G -> Javelin(Curve 8900)

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Dylan, I have noticed that there is not a highlight bar to scroll over the today text.
    Last edited by pdxmatts; 05-27-2009 at 10:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    Dylan, I have noticed on your other Weather Plus theme that there is not a highlight bar to scroll over the today text.
    Huh?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Quote Originally Posted by DylanMac View Post
    Huh?
    I downloaded your weather plus theme and when I scroll over messages, it brings up the sneak peek of messages, but when I scroll over the message I want to open, there is no highlight bar and I can't open them from the homescreen. Does that make more sense?

I downloaded your weather plus theme and when I scroll over messages, it brings up the sneak peek of messages, but when I scroll over the message I want to open, there is no highlight bar and I can't open them from the homescreen. Does that make more sense?
    Hmm, strange it definitely works for me. Are you sure about that?

Last edited by pdxmatts; 05-27-2009 at 10:15 PM.

Yes, I am sure.

Yes, I am sure.
    Hmmm, don't know what to tell you. Hundreds of people have downloaded this theme and it works for all of them. So ya, I don't know why it would work for everyone but you.

lostandfound no está en línea Stack level 1
    I decided to give this theme a test drive and the first thing I noticed is that the screen in the OP is not viewable. Whats up with that? I went ahead and installed and the first issue I had was the same as pdx. Is there anything you can do to fix this or is it just hmmm...I don't know what to tell you to everyone having issues with your theme? Hundreds of people have used it with no issue yet you only have 24 posts... maybe 4 or 5 have tried?

Whoa there buddy, I never said I didn't believe you. I do believe you. Obviously you have no reason to make it up. It is just that there is nothing I can possibly look into. I checked and just over one Thousand people have downloaded this theme and no one has reported this issue so it is clearly an issue with your BB. Did you try a battery pull?

Quote Originally Posted by lostandfound View Post
    I decided to give this theme a test drive and the first thing I noticed is that the screen in the OP is not viewable. Whats up with that? I went ahead and installed and the first issue I had was the same as pdx. Is there anything you can do to fix this or is it just hmmm...I don't know what to tell you to everyone having issues with your theme? Hundreds of people have used it with no issue yet you only have 24 posts... maybe 4 or 5 have tried?
    Lol mat posts almost the same thing you just said, and then he deletes it and you repost it? Are you guys friends?

Like I said I didn't doubt what he said but there is nothing that can be done about it.

Perhaps if you post a screenshot of the issue I can look into it further.

Quote Originally Posted by lostandfound View Post
    ...FYI I can see that no one has downloaded this theme in the last few hours.

So ya please post that screenshot so I can see the problem.
    Click on the link below for some great free Blackberry Themes
    The Theme Zone

stlouie65 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23E389DF
    Thanks Dylan for the themes.

Quote Originally Posted by stlouie65 View Post
    Thanks Dylan for the themes.
    I'm glad you like them.

streetenigma23 no está en línea Cheating
    The theme looks like awesomeness, anyway u can make a OTA? Also, I d/led that application for the weather but it doesn't appear on my home screen. I can go to the app on my phone and look at it but it doesn't actually appear by default like it does on your home screen and I do have that option checked. Any help you can give me on this?
    Last edited by streetenigma23; 07-07-2009 at 02:58 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast