Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24

*UPDATE-- added Hidden Today and fixed 3rd party icon highlighter! thanks to *pdxmatts* for helping ... Curve 8900 Themes forum

  1. #1
    exene's Avatar
    exene no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    PIN/ID
    21d984e7
    Posts
    114

    Call of Duty Zombies 8900!

    Advertisement



    *UPDATE-- added Hidden Today and fixed 3rd party icon highlighter!
    thanks to *pdxmatts* for helping me out!

    This is my first hidden dock!
    Top hidden dock with 6 user custom icons.

    It's a Zombie theme from the Nacht der Untoten level in Call of Duty: World at War. Totally inspired by my husband and a thread I saw in the Bold?/Tour? area.

    It might need a little tweaking, although I have been testing it all day... Let me know what you think!
    Hope everyone enjoys!!!

    OTA HERE

    TODAY HERE

    Oh and the new message icon is a little gun.













    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by exene; 09-29-2009 at 05:15 AM. Reason: added Today

  2. #2
    aflansburg's Avatar
    aflansburg no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    2469F3D5
    Posts
    130
    LOL nice, love zombie mode.
    - berrythemes . com -

  3. #3
    pdxmatts's Avatar
    pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,702
    Zombies rock and so does this theme

  4. #4
    Hank061978's Avatar
    Hank061978 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    187
    I kinda found a little humor in the active call screen displaying the name Cobain.....Sorry it's my sick sense of humor...

  5. #5
    exene's Avatar
    exene no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    PIN/ID
    21d984e7
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by aflansburg View Post
    LOL nice, love zombie mode.

    Oh yeah!!!

  6. #6
    exene's Avatar
    exene no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    PIN/ID
    21d984e7
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    Zombies rock and so does this theme
    Thank you so much!!!

  7. #7
    exene's Avatar
    exene no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    PIN/ID
    21d984e7
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank061978 View Post
    I kinda found a little humor in the active call screen displaying the name Cobain.....Sorry it's my sick sense of humor...
    Heh heh! You caught that!!

  8. #8
    JoshKingston's Avatar
    JoshKingston no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    66
    I like almost all of it...
    The only thing that seams to be missing is that the non skinned icons don't highlight.

    That would be only thing that I would add.

    And maybe like a calander today drop down or something, but that's just me asking for WAY to much
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.250 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/107

  9. #9
    exene's Avatar
    exene no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    PIN/ID
    21d984e7
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshKingston View Post
    I like almost all of it...
    The only thing that seams to be missing is that the non skinned icons don't highlight.

    That would be only thing that I would add.

    And maybe like a calander today drop down or something, but that's just me asking for WAY to much
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.250 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/107
    Thanks for the info. I'll fix the non skinned highlight when I get home. As for the calander drop down, this is only my second theme so I'm like a tortoise when it comes to custom stuff,
    but it definitely sounds like a doable update (when I figure it out!! Haha) in the near future.
    Thanks for DLing. Glad your liking it so far!
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.250 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

  10. #10
    BoSoxFan82's Avatar
    BoSoxFan82 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    498
    Great job man!!! The only thing that sucks is that this theme is not for the Bold....great game and good job again
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.297 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

  11. #11
    pdxmatts's Avatar
    pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,702
    Quote Originally Posted by exene View Post
    Thanks for the info. I'll fix the non skinned highlight when I get home. As for the calander drop down, this is only my second theme so I'm like a tortoise when it comes to custom stuff,
    but it definitely sounds like a doable update (when I figure it out!! Haha) in the near future.
    Thanks for DLing. Glad your liking it so far!
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.250 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100
    You need to add a focus icon in the applications screen to highlight the 3rd party apps and add today text (check the box) then choose the amount of lines that you want to pop up. It will bring up messages when you move over messages, calendar etc.. Then they hide when you are not on the icon anymore. Pretty neat stuff. Hope that helps with the calendar issue. Let me know if you need any theme building tips. Looks like you did did an awesome job for your second theme.

  12. #12
    exene's Avatar
    exene no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    PIN/ID
    21d984e7
    Posts
    114

    Thumbs up piece of cake!

    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    You need to add a focus icon in the applications screen to highlight the 3rd party apps and add today text (check the box) then choose the amount of lines that you want to pop up. It will bring up messages when you move over messages, calendar etc.. Then they hide when you are not on the icon anymore. Pretty neat stuff. Hope that helps with the calendar issue. Let me know if you need any theme building tips. Looks like you did did an awesome job for your second theme.

    Oh my god. Thank you so so much for the mini tutorial. That definitely made it easier to understand.. I hope you re-download... and I appreciate the compliment...

  13. #13
    pdxmatts's Avatar
    pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,702
    Here are some red focus underlays to get you started. Since your icons glow red, then you might just want to use one with a red outline and black center..
    Attached Files Attached Files

  14. #14
    exene's Avatar
    exene no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    PIN/ID
    21d984e7
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    Here are some red focus underlays to get you started. Since your icons glow red, then you might just want to use one with a red outline and black center..

    Oooo, how pretty! thanks, I'm in theme builder as I type!

  15. #15
    exene's Avatar
    exene no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    PIN/ID
    21d984e7
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by BoSoxFan82 View Post
    Great job man!!! The only thing that sucks is that this theme is not for the Bold....great game and good job again
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.297 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102
    Thank you. Glad you dig it.
    This game is the poo! Can't wait for Modern Warfare 2!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •