Results 1 to 12 of 12

Anyone know where to find it at? ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~... Curve 8900 Themes forum

  1. #1
    piccopower's Avatar
    piccopower no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    160

    Bold Icone theme for 8900?

    Advertisement



    Anyone know where to find it at?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    3,806
    ?? the Bold theme is the same as the stock 8900 theme

  3. #3
    piccopower's Avatar
    piccopower no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    160
    Ok the theme that shows all your icons on the home screen. I thought those were called icon themes. Like the today theme and the zen themes.










    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    ?? the Bold theme is the same as the stock 8900 theme
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    3,806
    Oooooh ok my bad i know what you mean. Hopefully a theme maker will come around and make one for you

  5. #5
    piccopower's Avatar
    piccopower no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    160
    Thanks. I'm sure they will sometime.just not soon enough lol


    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    Oooooh ok my bad i know what you mean. Hopefully a theme maker will come around and make one for you
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  6. #6
    cherrichiodo's Avatar
    cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Posts
    17,164
    not even sure if that is an option on the CDK. i haven't downloaded the 4.7 CDK, but for 4.6 the only option for themes for the bold/8220 (newer devices) is custom and zen. no more today or icon

    and if someone did make a custom theme, then you would prob have two screens of icons...

  7. #7
    piccopower's Avatar
    piccopower no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    160
    That would be fine with me

    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    not even sure if that is an option on the CDK. i haven't downloaded the 4.7 CDK, but for 4.6 the only option for themes for the bold/8220 (newer devices) is custom and zen. no more today or icon

    and if someone did make a custom theme, then you would prob have two screens of icons...
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  8. #8
    BigHulkDiese's Avatar
    BigHulkDiese no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    22BF6200
    Posts
    700
    It is not an option Cherri, I have 4.7 and you are correct. Only Custom and Zen, the only two options. I will see if I can hook you up piccopower.

  9. #9
    BigHulkDiese's Avatar
    BigHulkDiese no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    22BF6200
    Posts
    700
    Try this out.... Basic stock theme with Full Icon Screen on the Homescree.

    OTA Download<--------------

  10. #10
    piccopower's Avatar
    piccopower no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    160
    Close, but has a few quircks. It got rid of my downloads and the icons are a little offset. Some of my folders were out on the screen. And all the icons were jammed on the home screen. And to get to the rest I had to hit the menu button. I just want to be ablle to scroll down like the apps for the 8330. Themes
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHulkDiese View Post
    Try this out.... Basic stock theme with Full Icon Screen on the Homescree.


    OTA Download<--------------
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  11. #11
    BigHulkDiese's Avatar
    BigHulkDiese no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    22BF6200
    Posts
    700
    No possible way to "scroll down" on the homescreen. You won't be able to have all your icons there. Only 3 rows of 6.

    Sorry pal, I tried.

  12. #12
    piccopower's Avatar
    piccopower no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    160
    No you did good thank you. I'm sure it will come out. I know that if its on the 8330. Then they'll make it for the 8900. And you could scroll down without having to go into your menu. Where ever you left them on the screen that's where it came back up if the phone went to sleep or was in lock mode




    Quote Originally Posted by BigHulkDiese View Post
    No possible way to "scroll down" on the homescreen. You won't be able to have all your icons there. Only 3 rows of 6.

    Sorry pal, I tried.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •