Hi everyone.. I finished a new one. Blue window top zen with 6 user defined ... Curve 8900 Themes forum

exene no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21d984e7

Blue Window 8900 OTA

Advertisement

Hi everyone..

I finished a new one. Blue window top zen with 6 user defined bouncy icons. Scroll down to reach "hidden" profiles. For those of you that dig the hidden today there is a link just for you! I think there's about 8 or so entries...
    I know, the screenies suck LOL! I have no idea what's up with me and these typewriter fonts..

Hope you all enjoy
    I have a new blog up with OTA's over at http://exene.wordpress.com
    it just made things a lot easier this way...
    thanks to those who offered great advice, tips, guidance and feedback!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by exene; 11-02-2009 at 12:16 AM.

laparent no está en línea Stack level 1
    Wow, I just love this theme! My vision is such that I have to take my glasses off a lot to be able to read my bb screen and this theme is right for not having to do that. The large black icons really stand out on the white background. The font is large and distinct enough to be able to read. Me and my crusty ol' eyes say thanks! LOL.

exene no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21d984e7
    Quote Originally Posted by laparent View Post
    Wow, I just love this theme! My vision is such that I have to take my glasses off a lot to be able to read my bb screen and this theme is right for not having to do that. The large black icons really stand out on the white background. The font is large and distinct enough to be able to read. Me and my crusty ol' eyes say thanks! LOL.
    LMAO!! You're funny!! =D Glad you're enjoying it full view!
    Thanks for your feedback.