Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Originally Posted by javatyger I found a screwy bug - I updated to .168 and ... Curve 8900 Themes forum

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by javatyger View Post
    I found a screwy bug - I updated to .168 and now the theme's menus are not as sharp any more; all the words are distorted. I switched back to the default themes and they were fine, so must be this one. Maybe something messed it up when I updated.

Oh suggestion: All the words when going to the Facebook App (and others) are too light and you can't see anything. So that's a bug/tweak that needs to be taken care of.
    It's been discovered with the beta cdk themes, that you have to change your theme back to the preloaded precision themes before you do any reboots or upgrades. Then you go back and change it back to your peferred theme. You need to delete this theme and reinstall it.
    __
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

symple no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    symple!
    I don't have an 8900 but I did installed it for a friend of mine. . .SWWEEETT
    It's better to be silent than to always be saying Dumb Sh!T.
    (Ż`·.¸T-MO¸.·´Ż)

aldie no está en línea Stack level 3
    don't know if it's a theme bug or a tmo/phone bug....sometimes when i get a text and it shows up on the list on the screen, after i have read it and i exit out of my messages, it still shows up there. i have to go back to the text, mark as unread and reread it so that it goes away on the home screen. did that make sense??...and weird. haha.

That doesn't happen to me. I see it on the homescreen, scroll to it, click on it and read the whole message. When I go back to the home screen and scroll again, it disappears.

bionicjive no está en línea Stack level 2
    pdxmatts many props to a very well done theme. I've paid $7 for themes not half as good as yours. Looks amazing on my 8900
    My only suggestion is to separate sms and mms messages from email messages. The only thems that I've seen so far o do that are the default themes that come with the 8900
    Keep up the great work and thank you

You can seperate them. Go to your messages/options/general options and scroll down to sms and email inboxes and choose seperate and save. Viola! Seperated.
    __

rafiepstein no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Icoming Call Problem

Hi, Great theme - I downloaded today (March 15, 2009) onto a brand new 8900 from T-Mobile. I've noticed one annoying problem: When the phone rings, the screen shows the "Incoming Call" . The problem is that the background used is NOT the theme, but an existing dark original theme, and the text is in black (which would have been great on your theme). As a result, it is almost impossible to read the text. Just to clarify - Incoming Call screen background shows up as dark blueish. Thanks, --Rafi

Quote Originally Posted by rafiepstein View Post
    Hi, Great theme - I downloaded today (March 15, 2009) onto a brand new 8900 from T-Mobile. I've noticed one annoying problem: When the phone rings, the screen shows the "Incoming Call" . The problem is that the background used is NOT the theme, but an existing dark original theme, and the text is in black (which would have been great on your theme). As a result, it is almost impossible to read the text. Just to clarify - Incoming Call screen background shows up as dark blueish. Thanks, --Rafi
    I just checked and mine does it to. I'm a bit under the weather, but when I am feeling better, I will go check it out.
    __

Quote Originally Posted by rafiepstein View Post
    It was a bug from the first beta release. I reloaded it onto the 2nd beta release and now I've got it working correctly. Everyone please re-download for the fix. Thnx

kikoman06 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Pretty Nice Theme

OTA link has been added to the first post.

YMark no está en línea Stack level 3
    Would it be possible to have the scrolling on the dock be left and right instead of up and down?
    Mark

This has already been discussed. I can't get the navagation to scroll horizontal while using the true today. Sorry
    __

jasn no está en línea Stack level 1
    I've DL'd the OTA Theme and it has installed, but I cannot find it in my Themes folder. It shows up on Applications and in the Device manager, and I've rebooted the device. Can someone help a rookie out please?

mDRagON- no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215c161f
    Quote Originally Posted by jasn View Post
    I've DL'd the OTA Theme and it has installed, but I cannot find it in my Themes folder. It shows up on Applications and in the Device manager, and I've rebooted the device. Can someone help a rookie out please?
    You do have a Javelin?
    "It’s been a long time coming, but tonight, because of what we did on this day, in this election, at this defining moment, change has come to America". - Barack Obama

www.twitter.com/waydavis

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast