Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I only found this volume meter file you can use. But, it gives you an ... Curve 8900 Themes forum

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator

Advertisement

I only found this volume meter file you can use. But, it gives you an idea of what I'm talking about. I got it from Cherri, so maybe she has something like this in a battery or signal meter.
    Attached Files Attached Files

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Thank you Deb,

I'll try it out and see how it looks. I have the soccer player in different colors: yellow/red/blue/grey/purple/light blue/ dark green and turquoise. I have a really nice wall for the incoming/outgoing call screen with a player doing a bicycle kick (Chilena). I had to delete the theme file unfortunately because the patch for 47 messed up cdk 4.7 for me; it didn't let me add svg files. I wish I could do the color batch on my icons instead of doing them one by one with gimp. I have CS3 but haven't figured out how to coor them the baching isn't an issue. I was also thinking about using "la liga's" icons with icons from their teams but that kinda went out the window. I'm gonna try to sit down later today and see if I can re-arrange everything from scratch. Well, I have no choice since the file's gone. I'm also gonna revisit my matrix theme for the 8900. I'm gonna try not to make any tour themes for now until the official release of the new plazmic is released. Well, I'll keep you guys posted . Thanks everyone
    Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.13216/554; U; en) Presto/2.2.0

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    So, I finally finished coloring the themes last night before I went out. Took me a couple of good hours lol. If only gimp would do the batch whatyoumajigga I'll be done in no time. I think I'm gonna postpone this theme and work on my matrix theme tonight; heck I might finish the two in one sitting if I'm up to it that is of course if I don't get called to play soccer today again lol. Anywho, I got the icons ready and everything else. I'll keep ya posted...don't think I forgot about this theme. Please bear with me. I got a very busy lifestyle
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

Rajz no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi there Raton....
    When u be releasing ths theme?

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I'll try to release it tomorrow after work I hope. I have to start it from scratch as I deleted the file because the patch plamic created was causing my theme builder act very strange. I have also lost the font shown on the theme and for some bizarre reason cannot get it back
    Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.13216/554; U; en) Presto/2.2.0

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    This was a cool project. I'll finish it today no matter what. I hope... lol
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12