Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Hey Ashabee! Thank you so much!! This theme is gorgeous, I love it... and doesnt ... Curve 8900 Themes forum

xlaurx no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2188633D

Advertisement

Hey Ashabee!
    Thank you so much!! This theme is gorgeous, I love it... and doesnt seem to slow it down like some other ones do. Teriffic job.

I am bummed bc I can't get the transparent version.. I got it onto my phone but it comes up as a variation of the black & pink.

First I actually dl'd the pink (but I still got the black box ver.), I was going to ask for the transparent ver. for the 8900, I saw you had it up, but that ota link isnt working on mine.

If you can check this out it would be great!
    Am happy with the black & pink still but would LOVE the transparent. . . also one more little question...
    is it possible to do one with the ability to modify the folders you add? like a solid pink, black, white etc? just that I use it mainly for work and its easier to locate them by sight and I like the contrast.

Keep me posted and thanks for all the work!

BTW all- havent been on in the longest, just got the 8900 after a few curves, so my customization motivation has returned!

ashabees no está en línea Themes Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by xlaurx View Post
    Hey Ashabee!
    Thank you so much!! This theme is gorgeous, I love it... and doesnt seem to slow it down like some other ones do. Teriffic job.

I am bummed bc I can't get the transparent version.. I got it onto my phone but it comes up as a variation of the black & pink.

First I actually dl'd the pink (but I still got the black box ver.), I was going to ask for the transparent ver. for the 8900, I saw you had it up, but that ota link isnt working on mine.

If you can check this out it would be great!
    Am happy with the black & pink still but would LOVE the transparent. . . also one more little question...
    is it possible to do one with the ability to modify the folders you add? like a solid pink, black, white etc? just that I use it mainly for work and its easier to locate them by sight and I like the contrast.

Keep me posted and thanks for all the work!

BTW all- havent been on in the longest, just got the 8900 after a few curves, so my customization motivation has returned!

Hey there so I downloaded the transparent a while back and it worked on mine.....so I don't know what the problem could be. I went on ahead and made you another OTA link so hopefully this one works....it's under a different name so hopefully you won't have to do any rebooting. Let me know if this works for you...I'm really not sure how to add extra folders and such but I'll see if I can find it out and let you know. I'm sooo glad you liked...ENJOY!!!!

rahstunna no está en línea Stack level 1
    can i please request a hello kitty one
    some thing really cute with purple
    please and thank you
    --- so far out of all the themes i have dl yours were the best
    i loooove the owl one you made and this one of the sakura is also so pretty
    thank you again

Awww well thanks soo much for liking my owl one it was my very first theme!!! I can make you a hello kitty one if you still like its just gonna be a while...my laptop is being repaired well it should actually already be on its way back home. I would use my bf's but I have this bad problem of filling up the screen like super fast haha. So I'll let you when I'm done. Glad you liked!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rahstunna View Post
    can i please request a hello kitty one
    some thing really cute with purple
    please and thank you
    --- so far out of all the themes i have dl yours were the best
    i loooove the owl one you made and this one of the sakura is also so pretty
    thank you again
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

sadie84 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask
    oooh so pretty!

love it!

I can't see the "calls log" icon in the black dialogue box though :/ Anyone else have this problem? It's the only one missing and i want it to show like in the picture
    Last edited by sadie84; 06-22-2009 at 09:54 PM.
    Like the angel you are you laugh creating a lightness in my chest,
    Your eyes they penetrate me,
    (Your answer's always 'maybe')
    That's when I got up and left.

Just in case anyone else runs into this problem go into you messages icon and press menu then options, go into general options, then scroll to sms and email mailboxes, then select seperate folders. Go into you applications folder I believe and the call logs icon should be there if its lightly colored scroll over and click menu and uncheck hide.
    Quote Originally Posted by sadie84 View Post
    oooh so pretty!

love it!

I can't see the "calls log" icon in the black dialogue box though :/ Anyone else have this problem? It's the only one missing and i want it to show like in the picture
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

nucchi no está en línea Stack level 1
    wow!~ It's so sweet and very beautiful
    I like pink blossom so much ><
    thank you

4gezzus no está en línea Stack level 3

Hi

Once again Ashabees I love you work great job. My only suggestion, once again is to build your own diaolg background, underlays, special items...ect. I hope I'm not being a pest, but if you go to PaintDotNet, just goggle it, and download the free paint shop, you'll be amazed at what you can do. Like build your own wallpapers, overlaying, resizing on and on. I'm not trying to be a pain, but your so talented and I know this will help you. GBU 4gezzus

Quote Originally Posted by 4gezzus View Post
    Once again Ashabees I love you work great job. My only suggestion, once again is to build your own diaolg background, underlays, special items...ect. I hope I'm not being a pest, but if you go to PaintDotNet, just goggle it, and download the free paint shop, you'll be amazed at what you can do. Like build your own wallpapers, overlaying, resizing on and on. I'm not trying to be a pain, but your so talented and I know this will help you. GBU 4gezzus
    Well this was like my second theme...I have started creating my own dialog boxes but I must say..I hate them with a passion. I can't stand doing dialog boxes...it's soo bad that I hold off until I'm almost done with the theme then I just get plain lazy..hahah..Maybe I should try doing em' first. I do have photoshop cs4 but I appreciate the suggestion. I also suck at making wallpapers...BOO!

4gezzus no está en línea Stack level 3
    either way you look at it you are very talented keep up the good work

jas0ns no está en línea Stack level 1
    Nice to see a familiar face in here

I had attributed my new theme pure.system overdrive to your great tutorial on hidden docks

Great theme and colours by the way.

clintro no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2162CC11
    Hey Guys!!!

Just thought I would check you guys out!

Quote Originally Posted by jas0ns View Post
    Nice to see a familiar face in here

I had attributed my new theme pure.system overdrive to your great tutorial on hidden docks

Great theme and colours by the way.
    Awww, Thanks...glad you got some use outta it. are you leaving cb as well?

janche no está en línea Stack level 1
    Any chance for a zip file? I love cherry blossoms and love your theme!

jas0ns no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ashabees View Post
    Awww, Thanks...glad you got some use outta it. are you leaving cb as well?
    Well I guess, at least for now. I added you on my blogroll if you don't mind and paid you an acknowledgement as well on the Acknowledge page.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast