Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Originally Posted by chokem You did a really good job! My wife would love this ... Curve 8900 Themes forum

ashabees no está en línea Themes Pro

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    You did a really good job! My wife would love this on her 8310, keep up the good work.

Well i will be making it for the 8300 so maybe your wife could use! YAY!!!!

starrm1587 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I downloaded it earlier today and I just had to comend you on this theme. I really do like it! One of the very few themes that I like that are actually free, lol. I choose the pink one. Thank you s much for sharing. Can't wait to see and download more of your themes.

rosieperez1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'd like it with the black dialogue box for 8300. Pls let me know when its available. Thanx

Quote Originally Posted by ashabees View Post
    Well i will be making it for the 8300 so maybe your wife could use! YAY!!!!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

becmc no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Pls Ask
    HEy I'm currently trying to make it for the 8300. As soon as I get done I'll post it and let you know. It will probably be some time later on tonight or tommorow. Do you want anything in particular??? The pink dialog boxes or black? Also, transparent underlays? Just let me know.
    Personally I like the black and the transparent underlays would be great. But I also think it is beautiful as is. Thanx for making it for the 8300

seymour72 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Are you posting the Curve (8300) version of this tonight or did you already post it and I just happen to miss it?
    Jenny-
    "Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today"

iamlife098 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Love love love cherry blossoms n this theme is just beautiful! Ty soo much.

Hey I was suppose to post tonight but I ended up coming to my parents house. I'll either post it tomorrow or sunday evening. I'll def notify you when I do. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by seymour72 View Post
    Are you posting the Curve (8300) version of this tonight or did you already post it and I just happen to miss it?

Quote Originally Posted by starrm1587 View Post
    I downloaded it earlier today and I just had to comend you on this theme. I really do like it! One of the very few themes that I like that are actually free, lol. I choose the pink one. Thank you s much for sharing. Can't wait to see and download more of your themes.

Well thanks sooo much thats very nice of you!!! I'm glad you like. This was my second theme I made a owl one here's the link just in case you wanna check it out.
    http://forums.pinstack.com/f241/8900_my_first_theme_vintage_owl-106880/ Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by seymour72 View Post

Hi there here's an OTA LINK I don't know how its gonna turn out i don't have a 8300 so I didn't get to test it. Sorry!!! let me know if there are any problems. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by becmc View Post
    Personally I like the black and the transparent underlays would be great. But I also think it is beautiful as is. Thanx for making it for the 8300

HEy there i just got done creating it for the 8300.....heres a OTA LINK I honestly don't know how its gonna turn out. I didn't get to test it. If there are any probs let me know!

becmc no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Pls Ask
    HEy there i just got done creating it for the 8300.....heres a OTA LINK I honestly don't know how its gonna turn out. I didn't get to test it. If there are any probs let me know!
    Thank you. I just loaded it and I LUV IT!! The only thing that's not displaying right is the 6 icons on the home page. I only have 2,3,4,& 6. And 2 & 6 are the only ones that change when I move my icons around on the next page. Thanks again and hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by becmc View Post
    Thank you. I just loaded it and I LUV IT!! The only thing that's not displaying right is the 6 icons on the home page. I only have 2,3,4,& 6. And 2 & 6 are the only ones that change when I move my icons around on the next page. Thanks again and hope this helps.

Ok here you go I think I fixed it. At least I hope I hope I did. Let me know if it doesn't work. Thanks!!!

OTA LINK

Suey69 no está en línea Stack level 2
    One word ,: Perfect !

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Great look!

Lassrm no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hey there I actually did make one for the bold. My sis has one and fell in LOVE with the theme. So of course I had to make one for her.

Here's an OTA link. This copy if for the one with transparent icons. If you like the other one with black underlay lemme know I have a copy of that one too. Just let me know! Hope you ENJOY!!!
    Wow, thank u very much! I really like it!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast