Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by amyers I still can't get this link to work. Are you unable ... Curve 8900 Themes forum

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by amyers View Post
    I still can't get this link to work.
    Are you unable to DL to your p-c? It worked fine for me.

I haven't loaded it to my 8900 yet but the DL worked fine. I didn't have my micro cable handy yesterday and got sidetracked on something else. I'll install it some time today.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

amyers no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Are you unable to DL to your p-c? It worked fine for me.

I haven't loaded it to my 8900 yet but the DL worked fine. I didn't have my micro cable handy yesterday and got sidetracked on something else. I'll install it some time today.
    When I click on the link I get this error:

You do not have permission to access this entry.
    Access may be restricted to other usergroups or the entry may be currently unavailable to the community.
    Please contact us for more information if required
    Can someone e-mail me the files?

Note: I edited out your email - not a good idea to post it up like that because of spammers, etc.
    Last edited by jblackfish; 08-04-2009 at 09:28 AM. Reason: edit out email addr

Amy, I think it's because you only have 2 posts. Once you get 10 posts you should be able to access these and other links. I'm gonna email you the zip file.

UPDATE: zip file sent.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Thanks JB for doing that
    Looking for Wallpapers or Icons for making themes? I can help!

Truth + Clarity = Power

If you are going to take the time to respond... take the time to actually understand that to which you are responding.

Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Amy, I think it's because you only have 2 posts. Once you get 10 posts you should be able to access these and other links. I'm gonna email you the zip file.

UPDATE: zip file sent.
    Thanks for e-mailing that to me and It's Aaron, not Amy.

Also, you didn't have to remove my e-mail address - I'm not scared of spammers, but thanks anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffallen8 View Post
    Thanks JB for doing that
    I would use the theme if it was exactly like the original BlackBerry 8900 theme that came with the phone + the weather icon. This theme adds different fonts and all kinds of stuff.

PIN/ID
    Huh?
    I would use the theme if it was exactly like the original BlackBerry 8900 theme that came with the phone + the weather icon. This theme adds different fonts and all kinds of stuff.
    I ran into some issues with this theme when I tried to leave it original, The reason the text is light blue instead of black is because when you have a list in any program with a black background you cant read the text. Also I changed up the UMA signal meter. but other than that it should be pretty close. thanks for downloading it

Truth + Clarity = Power

If you are going to take the time to respond... take the time to actually understand that to which you are responding.

Thanks JB for doing that
    Welcome.
    Thanks for e-mailing that to me and It's Aaron, not Amy.

Also, you didn't have to remove my e-mail address - I'm not scared of spammers, but thanks anyways.
    Sorry, Aaron. I shouldn't have taken the liberty of deleting the email I guess - just trying to be a little protective of a new user.
    I'm not afraid of spammers either, but the CAN be VERY annoying. I find myself adding filters daily to keep them at bay.

jeff, I just attempted to install via DM and found the zip file to contain 2 .cod files and a .jad file but NO .alx file SO, I wasn't able to install. Shouldn't the zip contain an .alx file?

PIN/ID
    Huh?
    No its like a OTA, copy the files to your media card then explore the .jad file and it will ask to install, I think this meathod is alot faster than using the DM

Truth + Clarity = Power

No its like a OTA, copy the files to your media card then explore the .jad file and it will ask to install, I think this meathod is alot faster than using the DM
    Got it, Jeff. Thanks - that IS faster. I haven't DL'd a theme like that before but I like it. I just assumed that since the file was .zip that it was a DM install.

PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Good glad you like that method to

Truth + Clarity = Power

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12